Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I WILL CRUSH ALL DERANGED LGBT FAGGOTS (In video game)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Judaism has encouraged faggotry since 5000 BC when the goyims raped innocent civilians :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
Since then Feminism and Judaism combined have raped over 5.2 billion males over the course of 7000+ years :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
We could have solved cancer but faggots decided to create AIDS:mask::mask::mask:
The US will collapse because of cuckolds demanding rights:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

If you are a faggot reading this you are responsible for my inceldom. You are a goyim who wants to turn me into a faggot too and rape me. You should be locked up in certain camps along with your wife and her boyfriend. :society::society::society::society:

Everytime I try to explain this to a foid she is confused and disgusted that means she has been molested by the jews right after birth :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Fucking pedophiles, if youre a faggot you support pedophilia due to studies showing gays rape more than normal people on average :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
(all in video game)

Last edited:
you dont deserve sex. you dont deserve a girlfriend, you will become gay and be happy - klaus schwab

45821 1

KILL GAYS
KILL ALL RATS
RAT KILLLERRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back