Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will commit suicide next year

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I will kill myself early next year and I have planned the day of my death to be as perfect as possible. I will wake up in the afternoon, eat my favorite food, look at old photos, have a night walk and then I will take opioids and put on a helium exit bag to maximize my chances of dying while listening to my favorite songs. I look forward to it, maybe next life will be better.

When I’m a side character even in my own dreams I know it’s truly over.

Become MC, King

Does it line up with 501 posts and no longer being a greycel? I'd rope too if I was a greycel.

I have a similar plan. Just saving up a little money so I can have some fun first

I'm sorry you had to go through this.

If this is true good luck, if its fake then good luck anyways

How old are you? If you are young then please please don't rope. Can I PM you? I don't want people to die here

How old are you? If you are young then please please don't rope. Can I PM you? I don't want people to die here
Im 24 + im balding. It never began.

Im 24 + im balding. It never began.
Okay so you are not THAT old. Ik your too old for relationships and stuff but still dude you so much to look forward too like your family? Your hobbies? Nothing? Then in that case ig it's fine to rope. I mean, in the end it's your life right? So who the heck am I to tell you. I'm sorry tho.

What changed from a few days ago?

B

Okay so you are not THAT old. Ik your too old for relationships and stuff but still dude you so much to look forward too like your family? Your hobbies? Nothing? Then in that case ig it's fine to rope. I mean, in the end it's your life right? So who the heck am I to tell you. I'm sorry tho.

I dont have any content in life. Thank you for caring tho.

What changed from a few days ago?
View attachment 374111
I was drunk when i answered that question and i was happier.

When I’m a side character even in my own dreams I know it’s truly over.
Relatable.

I would not end myself because we have no proof afterlife isn't worse.

Well if you feel you’ve absolutely got to do it I’m just glad you seem to of chosen a method that at least sounds painless.

That said though you should seriously reconsider this if balding is your only problem.

Plenty of bald bodybuilder types out there or bald thugmaxxed types that get women brah.

Sounds comfy, go full Ricardo Lopez

jmHwD.gif

I'm sorry you had to go through this.
Being an incel and even posting in .co is literally one of the most traumatizing experiences that humans can experience.

I don’t want anyone here to rope ever, why don’t you just stick to the plan of taking opioids without the exit bag? I’m not gonna lie it makes me real sad hearing about members who’ve roped.

there is no afterlife

sounds nice, good way to go.

will go out the same way, we almost all will. just a little later is al

I can think of anothER way out

This thread is sad:cryfeels:

I know that if I ever decide to commit suicide that I will take out as many people as can with me. Committing suicide peacefully is exactly what normies want. They've always wanted you dead since the time you were born. If you've decided to end it all you have nothing to lose at that point.
Would you rather fade into obscurity like the millions of men who've ended it in the past or do you want to be remembered?

To law enforcement officers reading this post I am merely playing a character and everything I say is a performance for entertainment purposes.