Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will cold approch again

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
So horny rn tbh, my balls re going to explode, I need my spermcels to impregnate some random be ky, please I jsut need pussy.
I clown, jestemaxxed like 20 mins ago ngl, approached three ltb but didnt ask for their numbers, told them I was neeting rn n and they laughed at me, didnt ask for their numbers cuz honestly id know they would reject me and tbh they were ugly but rn I'm so horny i'd take a landwhale to just give a little sucky on my dickcel, i crave for landwhales, inceldom destoryed me, please poosy rn or else I'm gonna rope

Last edited:
Have a fap, you could use some post-nut clarity right now.

So horny rn tbh, my balls re going to explode, I need my spermcels to impregnate some random be ky, please I jsut need pussy.
I clown, jestemaxxed like 20 mins ago ngl, approached three ltb but didnt ask for their numbers, told them I was neeting rn n and they laughed at me, didnt ask for their numbers cuz honestly id know they would reject me and tbh they were ugly but rn I'm so horny i'd take a landwhale to just give a little sucky on my dickcel, i crave for landwhales, inceldom destoryed me, please poosy rn or else I'm gonna rope
Keep it up bro, better than rotting here. And if you humiliate yourself brutally, at least you will learn from it. I’m learning nothing rotting here.