Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will call a foid a “female” whenever the hell I damn please

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Do you hesitate to use the word “female” in public?

• Yes, I hesitate to use the word female in public.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, fuck femons and fuck soyciety - I prefer to call them toilets.

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Female

I love the word - it means “has a vagina.” I don’t care what anyone says on Niggerdit, I don’t care what a lesbian college professor says - there is nothing wrong with the word “female”.

Think about a listing for a space to rent - “looking for a female”… why in the fuck do people act offended when you call a foid a female?!

Female!

“The word female offends you? Alright, I’ll just refer to them as, ”the gatekeepers of sex that aborted 930,160 fetuses in the United States during the year 2020.”

Who's saying not to use the word "female?" Black people love that word. Male and female blacks alike.

“The word female offends you? Alright, I’ll just refer to them as, ”the gatekeepers of sex that aborted 930,160 fetuses in the United States during the year 2020.”
Women of today are trash cans. like open drainage covers leading to the sewers.

Also, if I preferred to call them "toilets," wouldn't that mean I don't really call them "females?" I wouldn't have worded this poll this way.

Use the word “female” on Reddit as a male, you’ll be bullied off the sub.

Especially, people who learned English as a second language, please understand - baby girls, girls, teenage girls, young women, adult women, old women - they all have vaginas! Therefore, we use the word “female” to refer to vagina-havers of all ages!

i hesitate to call them girls or women, i prefer to call them foids

i attenda liberal univeristy in California, ill proably be expelled if i say anything negative about females

Toliets get offensive by words, i perfer rather calling them "toliets" "foids" to emotionally harassed them even more.

Even black people won't get offended when i called them "nigger" "nigga"

I prefer to call them demons because that’s what they are.

Female

I love the word - it means “has a vagina.” I don’t care what anyone says on Niggerdit, I don’t care what a lesbian college professor says - there is nothing wrong with the word “female”.

Think about a listing for a space to rent - “looking for a female”… why in the fuck do people act offended when you call a foid a female?!

Female!
This shouldn't even be a problem in the first place. It's literally the word describing an entitys biological sex.

I swear niggas born after the 2000s have brain disorders if they think this is some form of oppression. Fucking jewsa people.

The stigma around the word 'female' is really weird tbh

Using the word 'female' is obviously more broad than the word 'woman,' which only pertains to adults. Often it's just the most appropriate word to use. This is just a case of Redditors getting triggered by literally everything jfl

Last edited:
The female is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a scoundrel, cunt, whore, bitch, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat.. But call her a female and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Reddit's dumb, nothing new.

I don't use English IRL, so I cannot answer this.

But also somewhere else I don't use "female" and certainly not "toilet" as I don't like how word use changes so fast, it should stay the same to make learning it easier.

If you want to defend yourself when people criticise you for this, just find some examples of females and blacks using the term (it's largely a black ghetto speak term) and have them ready to weaponise in your defence.