Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will become fully white

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
i'm white-passing but my father is half mulatto and my mother looks white, so i look like a white guy with a black's nose, i fucking feel like my white DNA is fighting with my black DNA, for examples sometimes i feel like i want to hit someone but my white part controls by body and stops it, i also hate having lower iq due to that black DNA, my brains feel fucking slow because of that.

As i explain here, we will have reverse aging and slow aging technologies in some years:

so i won't die of old age, so i can wait for a future technology to become fully white, by changing my body, face and also my brain. Right now i'm a white hispanic

Last edited:
And what's the plan if you succeed becoming white?

i fucking feel like my white DNA is fighting with my black DNA, for examples sometimes i feel like i wanna hit some people but my white part controls by body and stops it.
if you dont like the shape of your nose just get a rhinoplasty.
also the idea that your white dna is fighting with you black dna is an utterly retarded theory. everybody of every race has impluses of violence they manage to keep in check you idiot that has nothing to do with race.

if you dont like the shape of your nose just get a rhinoplasty.
also the idea that your white dna is fighting with you black dna is an utterly retarded theory. everybody of every race has impluses of violence they manage to keep in check you idiot that has nothing to do with race.
that won't change my brain

i know it's my black part that is causing it

@Made in Heaven Help OP turn into a snowbunny.

you will be the only white guy left

do you have blue eyes? If not, then you are coping

i fucking feel like my white DNA is fighting with my black DNA, for examples sometimes i feel like i want to hit someone but my white part controls by body and stops it,
yeah same im mostly black but not fully, i have some white / native dna cus im afro-latino , i dont even act black but i still inherited the shittiest nigger traits like nappy hair, wide nose and low iq

im pretty sure i didnt get nigger height, i probably got native manlet height cus im 5'7

Just MichaelJacksonmaxx bro

i'm white-passing but my father is half mulatto and my mother looks white, so i look like a white guy with a black's nose, i fucking feel like my white DNA is fighting with my black DNA, for examples sometimes i feel like i want to hit someone but my white part controls by body and stops it, i also hate having lower iq due to that black DNA, my brains feel fucking slow because of that.

As i explain here, we will have reverse aging and slow aging technologies in some years:

so i won't die of old age, so i can wait for a future technology to become fully white, by changing my body, face and also my brain. Right now i'm a white hispanic
Take a DNA test like 23andme

I’m so sorry.
Literally this
The Joker Animation GIF

Average pathetic self hating 2023 cel

Ic

No, you are never going to be White. Only a non-White would be unable to distinguish form and substance. If you do not cluster genetically with the White race, you are not White by definition. Some transgenders look quite feminine. Are they women too?

No, you are never going to be White. Only a non-White would be unable to distinguish form and substance. If you do not cluster genetically with the White race, you are not White by definition. Some transgenders look quite feminine. Are they women too?
i look white because i have white DNA and look white

Last edited:
if a male transgender were to fully change their DNA, face, body and brain to be like the one of a female in every way, he will be a female

Last edited:
i already know i'm not fully white
But this way you will see how much white blood do you have.Anyway,why race is so relevant to you?You can't change your ancestors and your DNA.

But this way you will see how much white blood do you have.Anyway,why race is so relevant to you?You can't change your ancestors and your DNA.
i want to act like a white person and not a black one
i will change my DNA, body, face and brain in some years

Last edited:
I hope you succeed. But I fear the Jews will ban race transition

Bro you are white enough you are one of us

So you’re dad krampied a white woman