Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will be leaving this forum very soon.

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I will be leaving this forum for a few weeks. I will probably come back as an alt.

@Komesarj @MarquisDeSade @proudweeb @Robtical @TheProphetMuscle @SlayerSlayer @The Enforcer

Last edited:
tims-trims.gif

I will be leaving this forum for a few weeks. I will probably come back as an alt.
Don’t leave esoteric incel left and you’re the other esoteric who casually browses here cmon bro. I want to ask you about more stuff

Don’t leave esoteric incel left and you’re the other esoteric who casually browses here cmon bro. I want to ask you about more stuff
I got a court date coming up real soon. I don't want them finding out about my incels.is account. I'll message you on discord.

Ypu want to temporarily ban your account?

I want you to improve your life with magick. If I got into this at your age, I'd be rich.

I got a court date coming up real soon. I don't want them finding out about my incels.is account. I'll message you on discord.
Brutal
I want you to improve your life with magick. If I got into this at your age, I'd be rich.
I will need to get into spirituality again. I’m on nofap now just need to start meditating, manifesting and astral projecting

why'd you pm me nigga anyway?

court dates me XD

What do I need to do to conceal my presence on this site to law enforcement? Is a temp bann enough, or do I need all of my posts deleted?
Change your email on here to one you don't use often, delete all traces of you being on this forum on your device

Mind asking why?
I don't want to day anything that can connect me to this site. I'll come back when all of my legal bullshit is over, and I'll tell you then.

I will come back once I get past this legal tribulation.

I will come back once I get past this legal tribulation.
Just temp ban bro don’t delete your account, change your email, username, erase safari history

What do I need to do to conceal my presence on this site to law enforcement? Is a temp bann enough, or do I need all of my posts deleted?
I could put a temporary hard ban which blocks access to the account or you could ask fat link or master to spam clean your account since they’re admins which wipes all the posts

Did a spell run amok?

Just use black magic and ascend already buddy boyo. No need to come back to this hell hole.

Damn brocel, sorry to hear you're having to go to court. I hope you get off and don't fall victim to the corrupt system.

Could you please add me on Discord? I just sent a request since we are in the same server.

My weed session tonight is dedicated to you brocel :smonk: :feelsYall:

Damn brocel, sorry to hear you're having to go to court. I hope you get off and don't fall victim to the corrupt system.

Could you please add me on Discord? I just sent a request since we are in the same server.

My weed session tonight is dedicated to you brocel :smonk: :feelsYall:
I'll add you

You didn't post anything illegal lol, if you did we would have deleted it & warned

nothing to worry about unless you're dragging your pc into court with you and not clearing your cookies, and even then lol

Goodbye brocel
I hope this legal bs will go well for you

See you tomorrow

were u action?