Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will be going to a bar tonight

Going to the bar on a Friday as an incel isn't going to help you no matter what your virtuous intentions are
If you came up with a strategy to moneymaxx, that would be WAY more plausible
nah

Come back with an update.

lol
You're probably way too :bluepill: for this forum based on that reply
lol
you're probably way too much of an angsty, self-hating, miserable jew if you think telling someone you know nothing about that doing something as basic as going to a bar isn't going to "help"

Anyway, i'll be drinking a lot so hopefully that gets rid of some of the inhibitions. It won't make me interesting though. I'll at best be able to do small talk.
A crucial part of social skills is experience. If you're 20 years old but don't share similar life experiences to other 20 year olds, you're fucked. You won't be relateable and you'll have nothing to talk about. That's why long periods of social isolation destroys our ability to socialize.

A crucial part of social skills is experience. If you're 20 years old but don't share similar life experiences to other 20 year olds, you're fucked. You won't be relateable and you'll have nothing to talk about. That's why long periods of social isolation destroys our ability to socialize.
That's very true. Like 65% of normie conversation is just talking about what happened to them in the past.

Now imagine talking to a woman, something many of us probably haven't done much at all since the start of puberty. How can we relate with them in any way at all when our lives are so drastically different?

That's very true. Like 65% of normie conversation is just talking about what happened to them in the past.
I noticed this too. Whenever I see people start a 30 minute conversation out of nothing, they're usually talking about something from the past that they both have some experience with.
Now imagine talking to a woman, something many of us probably haven't done much at all since the start of puberty. How can we relate with them in any way at all when our lives are so drastically different?
Exactly. The only thing we can do is continue isolating ourselves and learn to live this way happily.

lol
you're probably way too much of an angsty, self-hating, miserable jew if you think telling someone you know nothing about that doing something as basic as going to a bar isn't going to "help"
Angsty? Not particularly. Self-hating? Quite the opposite. Miserable Jew? Sir, I'm happily agnostic and despise major organized religion. You're just diverting from the topic at hand. The bar scene doesn't work for a low SMV guy that joins an incel forum it's that simple.

Angsty? Not particularly. Self-hating? Quite the opposite. Miserable Jew? Sir, I'm happily agnostic and despise major organized religion. You're just diverting from the topic at hand. The bar scene doesn't work for a low SMV guy that joins an incel forum it's that simple.
based retard

Yeah I'd say my take on bars is based compared to the retard strategy you've proposed
Not every incel is "low SMV". Some don't go out enough, some are shy etc. Go to any bar and you'll see "low SMV" men pulling girls. It's a bit cringe to call someone on an anonymous forum low SMV and it sounds like projection more than anything.

Not every incel is "low SMV". Some don't go out enough, some are shy etc. Go to any bar and you'll see "low SMV" men pulling girls. It's a bit cringe to call someone on an anonymous forum low SMV and it sounds like projection more than anything.
It's reality, not projection. So you're a mentalcel? You must be if your own attractiveness isn't in your way. Been to dozens of bars in different states and I have yet to see a sub 5 male pull even a fat ugly foid. It's a bit cringe to engage in false hope (like a PUA fag) about the bar scene and suggest you have a considerable shot at success in that environment, especially if you're on .IS and are sub chad.