Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will be 19 tomorrow lol

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Can I get some advice from oldcels in here? And maybe a little happy birthday from you guys will be really nice :feelsautistic: I love you so much buddy boyos :panties:

Where did all the zoomers come from?

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday and my advices are to keep trying, have some hobbies that help you relieve stress and have a plan.

Last year of your teens

Happy birthday. Others say it gets worse, and yeah, it does. But you have two choices - let the world infuriate you, or find solace in your solitude. I really don't know what's better, but pick the one you feel better suits you.

Leave and come back in 5 years.

Its over dont listen to oldfags

Honestly dude, you are too young to be an incel. No doubt you are ugly, but it is hard for me to consider a teenager an incel, if you don’t get laid by 21 you are an incel.

I'm 20, and I can tell you this:
It only gets worse
Happy birthday. Others say it gets worse, and yeah, it does. But you have two choices - let the world infuriate you, or find solace in your solitude. I really don't know what's better, but pick the one you feel better suits you.
Yeah, nobody irl even notices that it's my birthday JFL :feelshaha: they probaly know but just acting like they don't :feelsUgh:

Thank you everyone, you brocels really help me cope with my loneliness in my special day. Fuck this world but love you guys.

Happy birthday.

Yeah, nobody irl even notices that it's my birthday JFL :feelshaha: they probaly know but just acting like they don't :feelsUgh:
Hey man, it's a bit late, but happy birthday. Hope it's going well for you :feelsautistic: