Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I will ascend with a whitoid

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Commence operation GENGHIS KHAN. The day of justice will soon come. :feelsdevil:

Cumskin whores will pay :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

fat woman GIF

All yours - go wild.
THICK ASS BOOTAY

Cumskin whores will pay :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:
With their screams as I rip their asses apart, leaving it dysfunctional for the rest of their lives

If it ain't snowing, I ain't going.

Factoid:

The staff at Advocate Aurora have hidden the names of all staff members from group therapy.

Yes. This is what happened when tall Giovanni sat alone in Miss Rebecca's group.

(Lookalike):
View attachment 563369

Yes. I don't recite my identity to people I re-encounter.

This is why Miss Rebecca repeatedly asked me if I ever went to group therapy; I told her we never met...

Anyway:

I've seen many of them over the years. Dr. Samuel, Miss Andrea, Dr. Bloomstein, Dr. Mike, Miss Rebecca, Chris C, Anthony, Joseph, Ocean(Oca), et cetera...

I was sitting in the upstairs of the hospital waiting room with Mother:

View attachment 584450

I sat in the lobby briefly, waiting for my psychiatrist, when I saw Anthony, a youth from group therapy. Given that he glanced at me for a few seconds and then placed his head down, I'm sure he recognized me also. (We had the same psychiatrist, as indicated by Dr. Samuel before his discharge)

I was waiting for my psychologist, when I noticed Joseph, another youth from group therapy. Joseph was 5'5, autistic, and happened to have the same psychologist. I noticed him as he was leaving his appointment("Take care"). He glanced at me briefly, so perhaps he recognized me too...

I've seen Miss Rebecca and Dr. Samuel while waiting at the hospital, at times.

Continued:

In group therapy, Dr. Mike was the alternate therapist to Chris C. (My therapist was Chris C.)

As I was leaving for a gym activity, Dr. Mike said to me, "Go get 'em" in a respectful way. He seemed to recognize. Across from us, Miss Rebecca was the group psychologist for those in "Partial".

The only child from Miss Rebecca's initial group who spoke to me respectfully.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

I would have the urge to vomit whenever I'd sit near Miss Rebecca.

Miss Rebecca called us "Weirdos" in group therapy once.

1643768333105-png.570195