Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will ascend, or I will have my vengeance.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Let me clarify, I will NOT hurt anyone. That's not what I mean by "have my vengeance." I mean I'll make up for my struggle in other ways.

Take for instance, Peter Dinklage. You know who gets top billing on Game of Thrones? Peter Dinklage. Why? Because he demanded it. Why? Because he's been through too much shit to not get top billing. And when people learn this, they're like "Good for Peter Dinklage. What an inspiring triumph over adversity."

Similar, but a little less successful, is Jonah Hill.

Once upon a time they wanted Jonah Hill to be in the new Battinson Batman movie that's coming soon. They wanted him to be Penguin, because he's short and fat and a good actor, right? He'd put in a good Penguin performance. But Jonah Hill said "No, I don't wanna be another fat joke. Or if I must be a fat joke, pay me twice as much as Battinson." Unlike Dinklage, his demands weren't met and I'm pretty sure he's not even in the movie. Colin Farrell will be Penguin instead.

Dinklage and Jonah never killed anyone, as far as I know. But their motivations are not dissimilar from the motivations of killers in distress: "Someone owes me some kind of justice. I'm going to take the cost of my suffering out of something." That's justice in a nutshell. If someone steals your money or kills your loved ones, and you can't get those things back, "justice" is saying "For your suffering, we will punish the criminal." And supposedly that's enough. So maybe some kind of justice, some kind of vengeance, will make me happy.

do you have serge on fucking payroll to keep you here or some shit?

Frothy, are you white or ethnic?

If you're white, you should just settle in the Philippines and use JBW to get an Asian wife.

Frothy, are you white or ethnic?

If you're white, you should just settle in the Philippines and use JBW to get an Asian wife.
he's 48. at his age its over

he's 48. at his age its over
That's true

On the other hand, there are so many old white guys living in SEA, its something for Frothy to at least consider (if he's white)

It's significantly easier to ER or Paddockmaxx than to become an A-lister

Great Grandpa in the sky; "vengeance will be mine"; "When I grow up I'll show 'em" are among the funniest copes I've ever heard of. :feelshaha:

It's significantly easier to ER or Paddockmaxx than to become an A-lister

I don't necessarily need to be an actor or anything. I just mean I'm going to find something that makes up for it.

I don't necessarily need to be an actor or anything. I just mean I'm going to find something that makes up for it.
Like wellington said did you consider SEA? Are you white?

Forgot the cope tag :feelshaha:

No prostitutes for me.
You can try to marry a woman in SEA, you don't need to go to the prostitutes

The downside is that wife will consider you a betabuxx or she might even be a golddigger

You can try to marry a woman in SEA, you don't need to go to the prostitutes

The downside is that wife will consider you a betabuxx or she might even be a golddigger

She and others would have to know the struggle I went through that led me there.

So what exactly do you mean? You still haven't explained specifically what you mean by "vengeance".

Do you seriously expect people to pay you for being ugly or what?

So what exactly do you mean? You still haven't explained specifically what you mean by "vengeance".

Do you seriously expect people to pay you for being ugly or what?

I'll make up for my struggle in other ways.

You sound so cryptic that I actually think you WILL unironically Paddockmaxx
Hell, maybe you even have a dirty nuke stashed somewhere

Can you be a little more specific?

As in, get a better life and work your ass off to live more comfortably or what?

That would actually be healthy, but I don't think that's what you're talking about

Can you be a little more specific?

As in, get a better life and work your ass off to live more comfortably or what?

That would actually be healthy, but I don't think that's what you're talking about

I'll make it up in a way that lets people know that I have fought to get where I am.

I'll make it up in a way that lets people know that I have fought to get where I am.
People do not care or give a shit about your situation, what makes you think anyone cares about you proving anything to them?

You should buy a van and some fertilizer

People do not care or give a shit about your situation, what makes you think anyone cares about you proving anything to them?

People recognize triumph in the face of adversity. I don't necessarily need it like Dinklage or Jonah got it, but that is what I'm talking about. People will see what I've gotten, and they'll say "He's earned it."

People recognize triumph in the face of adversity. I don't necessarily need it like Dinklage or Jonah got it, but that is what I'm talking about. People will see what I've gotten, and they'll say "He's earned it."
damn ur pretty delusional man I think age's getting to you

sad to see you go:dafuckfeels:

We'll all end up like him. These are our options: 1. Rope/ER 2. Self-delusion/Cope

I know mine.

Full of steel and iron

I am fucking angry and dejected. So much is wrong with the world. Zero justice. Women, blacks and these groups getting everything while we are ignored and mocked regardless of our ability. Why strive for anything? What is the point? We have been beaten down and it doesn’t even matter if we are the best or not. I feel like I could either kill myself or target others, it’s a frustrating existence.

People don't like Peter Dinklage and believe he's faced adversity as a dwarf? That's all GoTwitter could talk about when he was on trial for Joffrey's murder. How his performance was so good because it came from real life pain.