Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are a god damn machine OP @uninstall, I wonder if you're going autopilot though at this point and not being conscious of what's happening in your interactions?

At least op has more guts than I do, I can't approach one girl and ask her to be my girlfriend if I wanted.

"Just be confident bro"
"It's a numbers game"
"Incels don't approach therefore they don't get women"
"He needs to be more assertive"

*Reality*
"That was weird"
"Go away ugly"
"I have a boyfriend"
"What a creep"

You are absolutely right man. It’s a numbers game. If you hit on enough women, eventually one will say yes. That’s what the Chads do. Just keep hitting on everything female that breathes.

... but of course even when they are rejected it’s still usually enjoyed by the women. If you are here, you must be ugly. I hope you make it to 100 without getting arrested.

You are absolutely right man. It’s a numbers game. If you hit on enough women, eventually one will say yes. That’s what the Chads do. Just keep hitting on everything female that breathes.

... but of course even when they are rejected it’s still usually enjoyed by the women. If you are here, you must be ugly. I hope you make it to 100 without getting arrested.

It's a numbers game :soy::bluepill:

It's a numbers game :soy::bluepill:
Just because you don’t want it to be true, doesn’t mean it isn’t. The only difference between you and Chad is that he has to hit on ten, you have to hit on ten thousand. How many women have you approached so far this year?

Just because you don’t want it to be true, doesn’t mean it isn’t. The only difference between you and Chad is that he has to hit on ten, you have to hit on ten thousand. How many women have you approached so far this year?

Then its not a numbers game...

Approaches 2/9/2018

Let's go boyos.

Let's make them roasties mad again.

1. Bitch walking with an angry face.

I stopped my bike next to her.

She did not even look at me and didn't remove her headphones.

I may have had traces of pizza on my mouth.

Bitch had really nice tits. Bouncing.

She was narrow. Almost no space between her tits.

2. Some aged Stacy. Heavy make up. Died hair.

Exchanged a few lines with me while moving away.

Offtopic: some fat roastie looking sad....Chad probably didn't come to the tinder date

3. Shocked wall hitter. Removed her apple shithead buds only to get hit by my line.

Then she bounced.

I was mogging her.

4. Shithead roastie said "merci"

5. She was "enchante" so to speak but...

Some food holding grocery bags....

Wall hitter.

Anywaw she didn't stop for a real convo.

Made my dick hard though.

6.l just said hi and she made me a sign to go away

Roastie. I was mogging her frame and face wise.

7. I don't understand.

A handful of bitches like 1 in 20+ give me this shit and make me repeat more than twice.

This bitch did it too.

So everybody understands except those.

Well, l said good luck in the fight against autism and bounced.

8. Approached a ROASTIE waiting for someone.

Body wise she was bangable af.

Wase wise she was smashed.

9.Roastie waiting for some gf. I made a long convo with her (age, work, study, location) only for her to not give me her number.

She said she has "given up on love".

Would you have given up on love if l was Chad.

I wasn't mogging her per say but she wasn't nothing special either.

10. Ignore from a mega nasty roastie. Holy shit. I regretted approching her immediately.

Some balding normie cringed at my approach.

11. Ignore from some wall hitter.

12. Approached a JB. She said: l think l am sympathetic while walking away from me.

Woul you walk away from me if l were Chad?

13. Cute bitch. Rejected with body language.

14.Merci. (self_explanatory)

15.face of shock and disgust

16. I am very sorry...she said and walked away

She was soooo fuckable - big tis, long legs,....ok face. Kinda fat but ok

17. SHE WAS EXTREMELY SHOCKED AND IMPRESSED. (best reaction from the past 100 approaches)

She was also THE MOST ATTRACTIVE TODAY # REDPILL.

She was genuinely shocked - u can't fake that.

HOWEVER, ONCE I STARTED WITH MY QUESTION I SAW THAT SHE CANNOT HANDLE IT.

After a few lines, she said l have to find my girlfriend.

She said l will remember this for sure - lmfao.

The best part? I approached her in Zara women. Lmfao

I was impressed by myself with this approach.

Insanely good voice and posture.

Like a fucking assassin.

Still rejecto

CONVO BY MEMORY:

Hi. You look sympathetic (looking into her green eyes) - no blinking from me. Are you?

For a few seconds she was speechless.

Sure. I am.

What are you up to this evening? Hanging out? Shopping? (we were in Zara Women)

Yes. Omg. This is weird. (she was really nervous)

Maybe. What's your name?

Gabriel.

My name is X.

X? (I have a very unusual weird name.)

Yes, you hear it for the first time?

Yes.

As least you will remember it.

For sure.

So, how old are you?

Too old.

(wtf - she looked like she can be 20)

40? (I said it as a joke)

She said something, but her body language suggested that she really can't handle the pressure.

I have to go find my friend?

Ok. Good luck in life.

It was great pleasure talking to you, she said.

(I was already pulling out my phone to log this bitch.)

18. Ignore from a smashed face uggo.

19. Ignore from a cutie.

It is weird if you want it to be weird..

20. Merci from a wall hitter.

375 to go

Last edited:
Dude, I just wonder how could it be possible to get 20 harsh rejections on the row. I mean, you should at least get receptiveness and some women who'll reciprocate and give you that damn time of the day out of 20 approaches...

Dude, I just wonder how could it be possible to get 20 harsh rejections on the row. I mean, you should at least get receptiveness and some women who'll reciprocate and give you that damn time of the day out of 20 approaches...

2 were somewhat receptive

C'mon uninstall give us at least a single video. I still doubt if you dont made all this thread up

Yeah man a video even though it will make you look aspie will be far more entertaining tbh

C'mon uninstall give us at least a single video. I still doubt if you dont made all this thread up

it won't be in english and it's too much work already

i gain nothing from making this up

and anyone approaching can see the realness

Cope, man. Girls absolutely approach attractive men, and let them know they are wanted. That is nature. If you have to chase down a girl, and try and prove to her you are attractive, it is already over.

The blackest of blackpills right here.

Yeah man a video even though it will make you look aspie will be far more entertaining tbh

one day I may do it, but I really don't care if you believe me or not

I was thinking about doing a video after 1k, but I am not promising anything as I don't know how I will feel at that point.

I do it and that's it

those who want to believe will

those who don't won't

I put my heart into this

whoever sees it, sees it.

whoever doesn't, doesn't.

it's all good with me

I get plenty of support already

it won't be in english and it's too much work already

i gain nothing from making this up

and anyone approaching can see the realness

Did you looksmaxx before diving into this? Or are you a fat cargo pants wearing fedora type?

it's rare

i can assure you

THEY DO APPROACH but it's really f ucking rare

like rared than guys approaching which is super rare
Can't argue with that.

LMFAO at how it was roughly split 50-50.

Of course, even redpillers know better than to trust foids' words. Their words mean absolutely nothing relative to their actions, and we've all seen women approaching and initiating with Chads.

LMFAO at how it was roughly split 50-50.

Of course, even redpillers know better than to trust foids' words. Their words mean absolutely nothing relative to their actions, and we've all seen women approaching and initiating with Chads.
Dude, your avi+nickname get me in tears all the time kek !!

it's rare

i can assure you

THEY DO APPROACH but it's really f ucking rare

like rared than guys approaching which is super rare

From my observations in HS and College women always approach guys 2-3 points higher in the looks department. So a 5-6 normie will get approached by 2-3 ranking girls (excluding 1 that often lack confidence to approach). Stacies will either wait to be approached or actively pursue Chad. Beckies will have a pool of normies going after them as well as Chads (juggernaut), but will themselves flirt only with Chad.

how is that a cope it's actually the opposite

No, it’s not the opposite. You’re coping by telling yourself even chad fails at approaching strange girls so it’s not that bad for incels. Chad can approach strange foids and get laid consistently. You fail because you’re ugly.

No, it’s not the opposite. You’re coping by telling yourself even chad fails at approaching strange girls so it’s not that bad for incels. Chad can approach strange foids and get laid consistently. You fail because you’re ugly.

He is actually right .Paul Janka ,a PUA coach who is 6 '2'' got only 1.5 percent success rate in pre tinder/ pre smartphone era .Now it has become even more tougher.

This is the guy

1354_Janka2_1280196966.jpg
mediumPaulJanka.JPG

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-5355.html

maybe in night clubs when everyone is drunk
i'm not saying that girls don't desire chads
actually they do and when a chad asks them they are attracted to him but they can't accept an offer in such circumstances

Shit dude your #17 from yesterday is giga Sui fuel. Even when they’re interested they still reject.

Would you say there’s any similarities between the 2-3 girls you’ve gotten dates with / legit numbers of fbs from so far? Age? Looks / attractiveness? Personally? Life circumstances? Wondering if there’s any way you can prejudge receptive foids.

Shit dude your #17 from yesterday is giga Sui fuel. Even when they’re interested they still reject.

Would you say there’s any similarities between the 2-3 girls you’ve gotten dates with / legit numbers of fbs from so far? Age? Looks / attractiveness? Personally? Life circumstances? Wondering if there’s any way you can prejudge receptive foids.

Important rule: YOU CAN'T REALLY KNOW WHO WILL BE RECEPTIVE.

But if you are asking me if there's a type that seems more responsive to ME (not other people), it would be this - kinda cute girl, somewhat shy between 20-25, kinda weird too.

#17 - she was legit impressed by the approach or the idea of approach rather than me. She really was fucking stupefied - who does that kinda thing.

But she couldn't carry through. You gotta understand that receiving an approach requires effort and strength too. Some foids don't have it.

Approaches 3/11/2018

Cut my fucking tire on some glass today and put my old mtb tyre which is shit for pavement.

Fuck it. Fuck being perfect.

1. Bitch walking a dog.

Some wall hitter passed by me in the park while l was writing the above.

I approached her ignored me.

I said bye. I am a polite motherfucker.

2. Bitch

Like six four. Approached her to lower inhibo. Instant rejection. She was ugly.

3. Weak sauce bitch

Some a average 4 with sagging tits just said hi and that is it.

The street approach takes too much balls for women. Meaning they are too weak to stay. But it is free.

And l don't have to go to the metro and pay when l don't fucking use it.

WeAnd l prefer the street in my case, but if you want to convo max, bus stops and metro stops are the best in a city.

4.lol she said hi with a voice suggesting that she is kinda horny. But didn't stop for a convo. Weak sauce.

Offtopic: saw a bitch that l used to go to uni with. I have also seen her on tinder.

She has gotten faaaat.

5. Fuck. The smile. Eat shit foid.

She was cute but kinda womanlet.

6. Omega ignore from a ROASTIE with dog hair.

7. Foreigner with. OMEGA NICE TITTIES

She said l don't speak.

Then l asked her in English where are you from she said something that l didn't hear while moving away from me.

8. Another ignore from a wall hitter.

Must be the weather.

9. The smile from a womalet.

I gotta admit this is pretty retarded.

She looked at me and my bike smiled and continue walking while drinking blatte or some other gay shit.

10. I have a bf.

From a make up maxxed roastie.

That was her second line.

A couple saw my approach and heard me saying bitch while going away.

11. Ignore from a milf. She was fuckable but ugly.

12. Look of disgust from a bitch with a smashed ugly face. Nice legs though.

13. Ignore from an acne make up maxxed hobgoblin.

Shit boring day.

14. Ugly wall hitter on her phone. Exchanged a few lines and bounced.

15. Ignore from an average roastie.

Not even a convo.

16. Merci from Ms. Big titties

17. Bitch in her phone. Ignore. Nerdy piece of shit.

18. Wall hitter but sooooo fuckable. Her nipples were pushing out.

She ignored me.

19. Merci from an uggo.

What a day.

20. Another ignore from a wall hitter..

Over. Going home.

Security of the mall was checking me out.

May be nothing. Maybe something.

21. Ignore from a cute bitch on her phone.

22.ignore from a milf on a side walk.

Got the smile.

IGNORE DAY

Wtf.

353 to go

holy fuck i didnt read for a while and u are at 353 to go already. u gonna finish this year?
u might set a new goal at new years eve for the next year ( rope )

I wish uninstall would say what country this is or at least what language the conversations are in originally

But she couldn't carry through. You gotta understand that receiving an approach requires effort and strength too. Some foids don't have it.

Maybe this is part of why it's not working? Do you really expect them to have that kind of strength?

Today I was talking to a normie I know who has had several girlfriends, almost a chad-lite. He told me that he's never gotten a girlfriend from approaching strangers it's always people he meets through other friends, co-workers, and school activities. He told me it's like you're around them first, they know you and then you can go out with them. I have no experience with this but it seems like it makes sense.

Anyway good job, stay low inhib.

Cold approach in the day you'd have to be chadtastic I think, I have known good looking guys work approaching in clubs and the hit rate is like single digit percents and the girls are way more likely to be receptive, single, liquored up. Also on the topic earlier I'd say girls don't hard approach like guys do very often, maybe sometimes, or just come over for a chat or hang around. What they will do is eyefuck the guy so hard that he knows it's there for the taking, this used to happen often in my old office.

After a hard day I like to sit back, relax and read this thread. Thank you uninstall.

This thread is low IQ as hell. Unbelievable that guys waste their time like this in the blackpill era

People don't seem to realize the point of this thread is specifically to cold approach 1000 women, not meet a chick through mutual acquaintances. Niggers love to shit talk, though, for sure.

How many phone numbers have you gotten till now.

Because realistic phone nymber statistics are -

10 phone numbers - Only five will reply - Out of five only 2 will agree to go on date with you - Out of those two with only one you can have a chance of having sex. .

And as far as retaining the girl is concerned , it is much tougher than having sex with girl . It is all together a different can of worms.

Approaches 5/10/2018

Let's go boyos.

Friday night oppression.

1. Approached a trio of bitches that we're clearly younger than me.

The surprising part was that they were all fine looking.

Usually in trio there by is an uggo.

I approached with:

Who of you likes me more...said with a killer monotone voice.

They laughed and looked in the ground avoiding eye contact.

2. Milf walking a dog - let's just say that THIS approach will keep her thinking.

The look of shock on her face - priceless.

Sadly no convo.

FUUUUCJ

Forgot my glasses today and a bug entered my eye while riding.

Fuck.

3. Some wall hitter with a cigarette voice.

She laughed at me IN MY FACE when l said: you look sympathetic.

Then l added are you and she kinda felt bad.

Lmfao. Then she almost touched me on the arm and said have a nice evening.

4. Thank you.

Wtf bitch

Ok. No problem

She was cute though. Dressed like shit although expensive.

5. Milf. Ignore. The approach was awkward l have to admit.

She was too old too.

6. Bitch didn't have the strength to keep the convo. Kept looking at her phone.

I said good luck in the relationship with your phone and bounced. She was impressed though.

0. I think she did not hear me. Not gonna count it.

7. One of those bitches (1 in 20 or more) that make me repeat.

After that she said merci.

Fuckable but ugly.

8. What is your name?

Doesn't matter.

Ugly.

9. Made a sign to go away.

Not sure if she was local or foreigner.

She was cute but nothing special.

10. Smile from a bitch that probably has 20k likes on her profile picture.

11. Approached a foid. She was going to meet her bf who was 10 meters away.

Talk about uninstall law.

12. You look sympathetic.

Thanks.

Are you, though?

No.

Why?

Life made me this way. I am really in a hurry.

She was a JB rated at 5.

I just bounced.

#hive mind mentality.

13. Approached a cute food.

She was waiting for her girlfriend and was answering my questions with disgust.

Her girlfriend came in 2 minutes and they bounced immediately.

14. Bitch. Tuned up for somewhere.

Didn't stop and looked in a hurry.

She just smiled.

If l were more chaddy, she would be running after my bike right now.

15. Some bitch in the mall.

Said hi and bounced.

16. Mhm

Lmfao

She said that and bounced

Looked like entitled piece of shit.

17. She made me repeat and bounced.

Ugly wall hitter.

This week fucking sucks balls.

I will make it fun by just going all nuts in the mall and approach Maxx everything..

18. You have mistaken me for someone else.

19. Made my a sign to go away. Wall hitter. Nice tits.

20. Shy. Make up maxxed POS.

Gave me a weird look and bounced.

21. Merci.

Make up maxxed whore.

22. Ignore from a milf.

23. Very autistic jb.

Said nothing

24. Merci

Same shit different day.

Some SUV pressed the breaks behind me. The dude was speeding. Almost gave me a heart attack. I moved as close to the right pavement as possible.

Damn.

What a day.

25. She was enchante.

Lmfao.

But didn't stop for a long convo.

26. Approached a milf in a dark alley.

Lmfao.

She was somewhat fine.

She said merci and bounced.

327 to go

Brutal... Fucking 673 approaches so far... Let that number sink in. 673!

How the hell are we supposed to get a girlfriend (who would obviously cheat on us after that, but that’s not the point now) when we have no social circle whatsoever? And approaching is mainly just a meme if you are average (or less, which would be enough for rape accusations soon btw) looking guy.

I envy your lowinhibness though, quite brutal, but 1000 is close, keep approaching.

You reckon you will get 1000 before New Years?

Status
Not open for further replies.