Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I WILL ALWAYS BE A TALLFAG HATER! FUCK TALLFAGS!

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
BAN ALL TALLFAGS! KILL ALL TALLFAGS!
Dont argue with manlets, there just mad because theyd get the shit beat out of them in real life by us tallcels
R.95b220e5bc8cfd8eacc3888a030f5628
View attachment 679383

Guns don't discriminate, tallfag.
I have guns to little "man"

rent free
  • Behavior:
    • Do not persecute, harass, or attack others.
    • Do not humble-brag, such as by subtly praising your own features ("I'm incel even though I'm muscular and 6'2").
    • Do not troll, bait, proselytize, post platitudes, mass tag users, or necropost (i.e., do not post in inactive threads older than ~1 month unless you have something to contribute - plain agreement, mere quoting, and meaningless one-liners don't qualify as contributing).

Df9

Death to all Tallfaggots

Fuck all these tallfag scumfuck pieces of shit I fucking hate these shitforbrains zoomerniggers bragging about their height everywhere like its some sort of fucking achievement IM SURE YOU DID A LOT TO GET TO THIS HEIGHT IT MUST'VE BEEN SO TIRING BEING BORN LIKE THIS ISNT IT? FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GENETICS FUCK YOU OZONE LAYER AND FUCK YOU NATURE FOR HARDWIRING THOSE DUMBSHIT WHORES BRAINS TO LIKE MEN ON UNOBTAINABLE PRIVILEGES I DONT FUCKING GET IT WHY CANT IT BE MUSCLES???? WHY CANT IT BE IQ????? WHY CANT IT BE ON LIFE ACHIEVEMENTS?????? ALL OF THESE SEEM REASONABLE TO LIKE A GUY FOR WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO BE ON HEIGHT AND FAC E!?!?!?!!?!!?!?! WE ALL KNOW WE CANT DECIDE OUR FATE ON THAT FUCK YOU NATURE FUCK YOU EARTH ALL TALLFAG GEN Z OVERPRIVILEGED SCUMSHIT NIGGER FAGGOTS NEED TO GET FUCKING RAN OVER BY COMBINE HARVESTERS AND HAVE THEIR DISINTEGRATED MEAT THROWN INTO INCINERATORS EVERY YOUNG CHADS AND WHORES SHOULD BE LINED UP AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT WITH 3M-54 KALIBR SS-N-27-30A ANTI-SUBMARINE MISSILES FUCKING KEKS DOOMED US ALL THEY FUCKING DOOMED US ALL BY WORSHIPPING THESE WHORES AND LETTING THEM WALK ALL OVER US FUCK YOU NATURE OUT OF ALL THE BILLION FUCKING YEARS I COULD'VE BEEN BORN AS A FISH 500 MILLION YEARS AGO WHY THE FUCK WAS I BORN NOW?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!? FUCK YOU NATURE DIE DIE DIE TREES DIE GENZ COCKFUCKERS DIE KEKS DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Behavior:
    • Do not persecute, harass, or attack others.
    • Do not humble-brag, such as by subtly praising your own features ("I'm incel even though I'm muscular and 6'2").
    • Do not troll, bait, proselytize, post platitudes, mass tag users, or necropost (i.e., do not post in inactive threads older than ~1 month unless you have something to contribute - plain agreement, mere quoting, and meaningless one-liners don't qualify as contributing).
shut up rulecuck

Tallfaggots should be sent to a gas chambers ( in history books)

ALL TALLFAGS SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE

180 cm is still almost at 5’11. Both 179 cm and 180 cm at high -5'10.
This height get still get called manlet or insulted by women.

I know centimeters are largely used elsewhere outside the US. From what I know standards can be higher at 185 cm which almost at 6'1.
6ft is just 182.88 cm, for reference.
I rarely saw women insult a guy's height that is at least 6ft.

180 cm is still almost at 5’11. Both 179 cm and 180 cm at high -5'10.
This height get still get called manlet or insulted by women.
Tinder whores don’t count, 5’10-5’11 is a good average height for a man.

gas the tallfags, height war now

Tinder whores don’t count, 5’10-5’11 is a good average height for a man.
Lol, I wished it was tinder, but these are women on a discord channel who made statements about those guys being mallet or basically saying they should gay because they are under 6ft.
Frankly speaking, I think they could be enough but I hate these comments.

Lol, I wished it was tinder, but these are women on a discord channel who made statements about those guys being mallet or basically saying they should gay because they are under 6ft.
Frankly speaking, I think they could be enough but I hate these comments.
There are plenty of 5’11 men with girls in real life.

It's cagefuel to see them rot here with us manlets. They will die virgins despite their height

they take it for granted they are 5'11+.