Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I whiteknighted today

Had they turned on you and started attacking you as a lot of cops can attest happens when you stop a domestic dispute... would your mom have helped you?

:feelsYall:

She walked away to chase after the chad cock. She probably thought the yelling man was masculine and was showing signs of dominance.

You are lucky they didn't turn on you, when I used to work in security they told us to never get involved in couples, because sometimes the female might turn the case on you and say you started the fight.

Last edited:
At least you owned up to your mistake, many here would never admit to doing something like that tbh

I guarantee you if the genders of that couple (assuming they were) were reversed your mom wouldn’t have said shit. In fact, she probably would’ve laughed
:feelsLSD:

Had they turned on you and started attacking you as a lot of cops can attest happens when you stop a domestic dispute... would your mom have helped you?

:feelsYall:
This. Never help anyone these days, even if they are crying for your help. Its a fkin trap. The victim will turn every problem on you and you will be the one suffering the consequences of being a good human.
never whiteknight ,guys .

stick to your principles