Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I went to the doctors today

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
I went to get my physical and when the doctor told me to take my pants off I got super nervous because I had a crush on her. “I’m hard” I blurted. My beautiful doctor just smiled and said “we can take care of that.” She took my pants off and started sucking on my hard BIC (Big Incel Cock). It felt so good and awesome. I felt her tongue on my tip playing with an giving extra care to it. I ended up cumming in her mouth and she swallowed every last bit. I felt really guilty about the fact I had just cummed in my doctors mouth but she assured me it was alright. I am really looking forward to my next appointment.

Average truecel in the forum

Brutal you didn't even get to stick your dick inside her pussy:feelscry:.

That's crazy that same shit happened to me today too!

I went to get my physical and when the doctor told me to take my pants off I got super nervous because I had a crush on her. “I’m hard” I blurted. My beautiful doctor just smiled and said “we can take care of that.” She took my pants off and started sucking on my hard BIC (Big Incel Cock). It felt so good and awesome. I felt her tongue on my tip playing with an giving extra care to it. I ended up cumming in her mouth and she swallowed every last bit. I felt really guilty about the fact I had just cummed in my doctors mouth but she assured me it was alright. I am really looking forward to my next appointment.
all possible thanks to your meha heckin good pesonality!!!

I had another "argument" with that Sand-passing Pakiwhore at work, before we aggressively fucked each other in the bathroom.

all possible thanks to your meha heckin good pesonality!!!
I showered before seeing the doctor and made sure to have lots of reddit karma

JBI (Just be incel)

I had another "argument" with that Sand-passing Pakiwhore at work, before we aggressively fucked each other in the bathroom.
sorry to hear it

fuck this was brutal