Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went to my shift to my new job

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
i will never go back and nobody trained me and my manager was a cunt too me i felt so depressed and just wanted to neet away
I have no real future for myself jfl :feelsrope:

Being ugly makes you even less likely to get the job because of the halo effect your face gives. Even men fall for the effect.

These are the kind of threads you lose brain cells reading

what kinda job brocel?

some shitty retail job i guess they didnt train me because the turn over rate is horrible im going to continue neeting
I woulda took some shit on the low before never going back :feelshaha: I dont blame you.

I woulda took some shit on the low before never going back :feelshaha: I dont blame you.
and my boss made me do his work so he can walk around and talk to people it took 40 minutes to complete that shit
I forgot to mention he forgot my fucking schedule because he couldn't give less of a fuck to give me one and I had to ask hr

and my boss made me do his work so he can walk around and talk to people it took 40 minutes to complete that shit
I forgot to mention he forgot my fucking schedule because he couldn't give less of a fuck to give me one and I had to ask hr
Yeah fuck that :feelsjuice:

i will never go back and nobody trained me and my manager was a cunt too me i felt so depressed and just wanted to neet away
I have no real future for myself jfl :feelsrope:
What kind of Job was it?

my only chance for a job is get good enough at coding, too high inhib for anything else.
Better get their before my mom kicks me out/ or dies so I have to move or else I'm on the streets

my only chance for a job is get good enough at coding, too high inhib for anything else.
Better get their before my mom kicks me out/ or dies so I have to move or else I'm on the streets
get neetbux