Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I went to my local Dairy Queen to get the Blizzard of the month today and the girl who handed me my ice cream sent me in to a frenzy.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
First, I saw her hands because I was looking down while they were making my blizzard, then I looked up at her face and went like "Woah!", then her scent caught up to her and wafted into my nostrils. She somehow managed to smell like honey, cotton candy, and freshly baked bread all at the same time. It was sooooo good!:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: It made me want to cooooooooom!

what no pussy does to a nigga

what no pussy does to a nigga
I suppose you're right about that. How long has it been since I finished puberty and still have received zero pussy? 8,9,10 years?

You should have forced her to eat it and then throatfuck her until she pukes everything on your cock:dab:

I bet you someone on CuckTears will be autistic enough to take this at face value.

Forcing her to eat the ice cream I just paid for?
And then throatfuck her until she pukes everything on your cock.
Seems like a good deal to me. A bareback BJ for the cost of ice cream:feelsthink:

And then throatfuck her until she pukes everything on your cock.
Seems like a good deal to me. A bareback BJ for the cost of ice cream:feelsthink:
Sorry, I just don't think I have it in me to rapemaxx; and it would be called rape because I'm not chad.

shes ur dairy kweeeeen
get that dairy outta her tits

It's not rape, it's a transaction
If I bought the ice cream and then immediately gave it to her, I think that sounds more like I'm asking her out on a date, which wouldn't be likely to happen because I'm not chad.

You'll never have that

The fresh aroma in your mind will turn to hatred.

See comfort as an illusion.

Chad will coom in her, while you beat your own meat.

you should have made the ice cream yourself with her milkers

What was the Dairy Queen flavor of the month tho

Mogs me, there aren't any Dairy Queens where I live.

Here is 'Exhibit A' demonstrating the effects of receiving zero female validation as a male

First, I saw her hands because I was looking down while they were making my blizzard, then I looked up at her face and went like "Woah!", then her scent caught up to her and wafted into my nostrils.
Girls seem magical when they help secure your ice cream for you

but don't assume this means they will pay attention to you or what happens to your ice cream in the long run

They are only paying attention to you briefly because it is their job or to virtue signal and then their attention wavers and you ease to exist to them.

Girls seem magical when they help secure your ice cream for you

View attachment 645384

but don't assume this means they will pay attention to you or what happens to your ice cream in the long run

They are only paying attention to you briefly because it is their job or to virtue signal and then their attention wavers and you ease to exist to them.
Nice necroposting, but she did make me feel giving her my own special "ice cream" :feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

McRib on Blizzard

I want to eat a McRib right now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back