Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I went to IT and these two IT-cucks argue over something. one IT-cuck says you have to fuck foids to know a lot of about foids

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
level 2
13547USERNAME

-4 points· 3 hours ago

you don't need to get laid or anything to know a lot about women.
SaveEdit

level 3
AcrobaticDiscount2

3 points· 1 hour ago

Actually, you do. For a start, if you get laid, you won't make fool comments like 'their bodies start to fall apart after 18'. You won't say stupid things like "their pussies get used up", because you'll know that more sex actually strengthens vaginal muscles, and you'll realise that women can fuck every night the most enormous men and still easily hold in tiny little tampons. And you'll realise that women are people, not 'foids'.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
13547USERNAME

1 point· 8 minutes ago· edited 4 minutes ago

I never referred to them as foids. another is no you don't need to get laid to know a lot about women. ANYONE can be an expert on women whether they're virgin or not. you don't need to bang women in order to know about vaginal muscles and how women age. you just need to do research, not sexual intercourse.
plenty of people who have sex will still believe myths about sex. having sex doesn't mean you carefully examine a woman's vagina after having sex.
SaveEdit

original comment: It's funny how men who complain about never being touched by a woman, seem to all be experts on everything woman related - complete_maniac

Funny how they say you have to have a high body count sexually to really know foids yet they have the body count of 0.
Good job IT, you played yourself again.

Funny how they say you have to have a high body count sexually to really know foids yet they have the body count of 0.
according to their logic, we have to be an incel to know what it's like to be an incel. they used a logical fallacy called identity fallacy

BS is precisely that. I think he's a parody & satire tbh.
according to their logic, we have to be an incel to know what it's like to be an incel. they used a logical fallacy called identity fallacy

You have to be a microorganism to know a lot about microbiology.
IT said so.

but according to them, women are just like men! So we should already know everything about them.