Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I went to bar yesterday

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I started talking to a girl who was a 28 years old (I am 26).
She was interested in history, we talked about English history a lot.
She said I was funny and laughed at all my jokes. It seemed like she likes me.

Then....
Her chad boyfriend comes there and I found out they already have children together.
IT IS OVER IF YOU HAVEN'T ASCENDED AS A TEENAGER
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

No it is not over man. Next time, you see her ask for bj from her. Maybe she gives it.

Last edited:
No over man. Next time, you see her ask for bj from her. Maybe she gives it.
Cope
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Going to the bar as an incel
:feelskek:

Did you go to the bar wearing a tux and carrying a Colt .45?

Last edited:
brutal. after a certain age everyone is already taken and only the shitty retards and single moms are left.

she laughs at your jokes :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

You should've cucked the Chad bro

This should be life fuel for you, because not every foid has a boyfriend and/or children. Just do the same thing until you find a foid who's single.

This should be life fuel for you, because not every foid has a boyfriend and/or children. Just do the same thing until you find a foid who's single.
That would be lifefuel

fuck that was a brutal hand you were dealt.

It's too late for you man, just get as drunk as you can

What's the point on going alone to a bar with 26 year old? Sad as fuck. You were lucky she even spoke to you or maybe you're actually chad

Fuck, this happened to me last week too. I was already thinking that I would ascend until her bf came...

WTF were they doing in a bar ? Do they get a kick from humiliating desperate guys who hit on them ?

Ascension only exists for teenagers...

It's not fakecel if you get rejected

If a girl is willing to talk to you at a bar, you're attractive and socially capable enough to get laid.

Talked to a girl???

:chad::chad:

brutal. after a certain age everyone is already taken and only the shitty retards and single moms are left.

Terrifying. You pretty much need to get them before 26.

23 if you want the real quality.

Don't talk to women in bars if you're not Chad ffs

That is why she was so relaxed around you. She knew you had no chance.

foid wouldn't talk to an unattractive man this long of laugh at an unattractive man's joke

Why do whores have to waste our time? Even when we decide to say fuck it and go out we still get treated like shit. If your taken then you shouldn't be so goddamn friendly with other men. Period. I hate these misleading cunts.

Fuck that bitch fuck her faggot chad bf and fuck her kids fuck everyone who has that will i sit and rot

Since your White you probably won't get accused of rape for being next to a women so if a woman is talking to you, you should not have an issue unless she pitied you or is just one of those types that just wants to be nice.

You should've challenged the husband to a duel

Then....
Her chad boyfriend comes there and I found out they already have children together.
IT IS OVER IF YOU HAVEN'T ASCENDED AS A TEENAGER
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Brutal. The realisation when thinking a women find you attractive but it was just friendly shit chat from her view :feelsrope:

fuckin christ

Congrats. You just simped and jestermaxxed for a becky and she got her five minutes of amusement. She probably got railed by her Chad later that night and she joked about how a creepy dude hit on her that night. Just take solace in the fact she'll probably divorcerape her hubby in the near future as she's already seeking validation outside of him even though she's married.

It was over when you decided to go to the bar