Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I went to an Egyptian restaurant today.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
They didn’t have fesikh. I asked the waiter and he had no idea what fesikh was. It was exactly the same as other sand nigger food, very heavy on the meat. Need an explanation from @tehgymcel420

Menu from the restaurant is below

T5HZNbV.jpg

the North Africa campaign

They didn’t have fesikh. I asked the waiter and he had no idea what fesikh was. It was exactly the same as other sand nigger food, very heavy on the meat. Need an explanation from @tehgymcel420

T5HZNbV.jpg
That is way too fucking expensive. Glad I never eat out. But i'm a poor fuck. I rather cook at home anyway. Plus I don't eat at middle eastern restaurants because I feel like i'm supporting terrorism.

That is way too fucking expensive. Glad I never eat out. But i'm a poor fuck. I rather cook at home anyway. Plus I don't eat at middle eastern restaurants because I feel like i'm supporting terrorism.
I am an incel who makes okay money who has no gf, might as well go on dates with myself

T5HZNbV.jpg
do you live in the US?

I am an incel who makes okay money who has no gf, might as well go on dates with myself
But it's a waste of money. Just buy some good ingredients and make your own food that's what smart people do. I used to eat out all the time. And I gave that shit up because I ended up poor as fuck. I did a lot to ruin my life. It might not necessarily be my fault it could be my mental state. I definitely have high functioning autism. I really don't even need to be part of society.

No, I live in Chadstralia. I don’t think burgerland would use grams
being an indian there must be brutal, i heard foids there look better than other western countries

being an indian there must be brutal, i heard foids there look better than other western countries
The foids aren’t anything special, most of them are fat

T5HZNbV.jpg
It’s probably a local delicacy that normfags who live abroad wouldn’t know about, even if they are Egyptian.

Ful is the classic Egyptian meal, literally just beans, it's what most of food in sandland is. Another popular one Koshari, it's macaroni and lentils with rice. Appart from fesikh our food is very bland and not very good.

What did you order?

I asked the waiter and he had no idea what fesikh was.
Westernized fesikhcel maby

Bro casually doxxed himself

Ful is the classic Egyptian meal, literally just beans, it's what most of food in sandland is. Another popular one Koshari, it's macaroni and lentils with rice. Appart from fesikh our food is very bland and not very good.

What did you order?

Westernized fesikhcel maby
I had koshari, the waiter said it is authentic Egyptian food and it was the cheapest and least meaty. I liked it.