Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Went To an Asperger's Groups, Which is De Facto An In-Cel Group.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I went to an Asperger's group this evening. It was for people over 40.
The guys there were pretty much in-cels. I highly doubt any of them ever had sex. I wasn't going to ask them.
The group was held in a college. I won't say which one. They rent out classroom space to any organization.
The meeting itself was fine, but then when I left, there were tons of college age girls everywhere.
While I did say I'd take a 50+ year old woman, seeing the college girls bothered me.
It's like saying I'd be happy going vegetarian and then smelling a barbecue.
It's like holding an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in a pub.
They should've held this meeting in a monastery or something.

What were the points of the meeting?

You've got Asperger's bro? How bad? My condolences.

And yeah that sounds pretty brutal. College campus + summer = suifuel.

What's it like for an Aspie to hang out with other Aspies? Is it more or less awkward and uncomfortable than hanging out with normies? What was the group like? What did you guys all talk about?

Also, have you ever thought of burning a few hundred on fucking a hot young whore sometime just for the experience?

Last edited:
Nicest dude I ever knew had Aspergers. We connected really well. My condolences. :dafuckfeels:

I'm pretty sure I'm not NT, but I haven't bothered to check in with a doctor. Once it is over, it is over. No amount of medication or therapy will fix it.

were any of them good looking? Or at least it seems they were in a young age?

aspie men are so oppressed its not even funny

I went to an Asperger's group this evening. It was for people over 40.
The guys there were pretty much in-cels. I highly doubt any of them ever had sex. I wasn't going to ask them.
The group was held in a college. I won't say which one. They rent out classroom space to any organization.
The meeting itself was fine, but then when I left, there were tons of college age girls everywhere.
While I did say I'd take a 50+ year old woman, seeing the college girls bothered me.
It's like saying I'd be happy going vegetarian and then smelling a barbecue.
It's like holding an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in a pub.
They should've held this meeting in a monastery or something.

I COMPLETELY understand! Going without sex is like going without food, it's a primal need. Don't carry sizzling fajita fixings in front of a diet club! Duh!! I've been there SO many times.

Socialization

That's a mistake. Telling anyone, for any reason, "Go to this socializing thing" makes as much sense as opening up a brick building with the sign "Social Place" outside. Is it a bar? What exactly are you meeting up for? Without an actual thing to do or reason to be there, socializing can't work. And that's the failure of typical Asperger's treatment. They think putting a bunch of people together in a room is the same thing as normal socializing.

That's a mistake. Telling anyone, for any reason, "Go to this socializing thing" makes as much sense as opening up a brick building with the sign "Social Place" outside. Is it a bar? What exactly are you meeting up for? Without an actual thing to do or reason to be there, socializing can't work. And that's the failure of typical Asperger's treatment. They think putting a bunch of people together in a room is the same thing as normal socializing.
Better than suffering alone.
Unlike this forum, I was with live people.
Took me an hour each way on the train.
Obviously can't replace a girl though.
I guess this is the same thing as prisoners socializing.

Don't go to those meetings, the people there usually aren't actual autists and they're just there to virtue signal and the foids there just want validation.

Don't go to those meetings, the people there usually aren't actual autists and they're just there to virtue signal and the foids there just want validation.
They seemed Autistic / Asperger's to me. Girls rarely attend these events. If they do, they're over 60.

That is new, a place that hasn't been infiltrated by foids. :what: :what: :what:
The socials I go to rarely get girls.
Go to a singles' dance. Girls are very rare.

Wow dude!
Two travel hours to be there!
Did you socialize or just sit like a lump?
Was it like alcoholic anonymous where everyone says their name and talks a bit?
I thought about saying I was a drunk and getting some face time with real folks... But the nearest one is a total of 4 travel hours. Too far.