Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I went to a trial showing of “Frankenstein” at my school, and I felt a sense of pathos with the Monster

Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-
So I missed my Mandarin lesson to go to this trial showing of Frankenstein. What was ironic is that the play was acted by a bunch of foods but okay.

The story as you know, was based off of Mary Shelley’s original novel, and depicts the Monster as he is shunned everywhere he goes and attached for being ugly, so ugly to the point of not being human, despite having human biology. What really made me think was how they used different actors for each “stage” of the Monster, showing how he went from a retarded almost homunculus like character to a well spoken, thoughtful and dynamic character, which I thought was a reflection of how us incels normally grow up, as we seem to be more melancholic and thoughtful than other people due to the lack of distraction from social intercourse.

Despite this, the Monster was still attacked and insulted by the relatives of the blind woman who had taught him to read and write etc. He escaped and proceeded to burn her house down, killing them all. Again, reminiscent of when incels finally strike back and lash out. He then goes on to kidnap Frankenstein’s brother and kills him, leaving his body out in the open in an attempt to bait Frankenstein out of his room., again, showing how incels often have to use force to get people to take us seriously.

Furthermore, the most well known part is when the Monster asks for Frankenstein to make a similarly ugly wife like him, for him, claiming that they will go far away and never bother anyone. Frankenstein refuses, saying that he will not give him a partner for them to go on rampages together, and someone as “evil” as the Monster doesn’t deserve love from a wife. This really relates to how we can do everything right: nice house, nice car, sane, good education, volunteering, have confidence, but we are told we must not be trying or we don’t have ENOUGH confidence or that we are inherently evil and so do not deserve a female, despite having filled our quota that they set out for us, yet they constantly move the goalposts in terms of criteria a minute distance every single time. They always deny us our birthright, our human purpose to reproduce.

As an autistic black male, I found this VERY frustrating, because unlike maths or languages or the sciences, there are logical steps you have to take and those rules never change no matter what, but it seems that if you don’t the right jawline, right height or right anything, you can be disqualified, but those rules seem to change ever so slightly all the time.

It’s why I get angry when people say “oh well I saw a pretty woman with an ugly guy, so what are you complaining about?”
Well it hasn’t happened for me though? I could care less about some random ugly guy on the streets, I want to know what is going for ME in THIS MOMENT, cuck. I’m not going to fly all across the world to find the one percenter woman who is a match for me, and is a virgin and etc etc, but of course they are holding out for Chad. I am not good looking or so drop dead gorgeous enough to get these women around my looks level to suddenly stop studying and shit and pursue me, and it just isn’t going to happen.

This isn’t about us wasting supermodels, it’s about not being able to get women of our looksmatch because they either want a). Badboys
b). Good looking men
Or, c). They have severe mental issues and/or are narcissistic

It’s really over, I keep getting told by society that I’m the protagonist of my own story, but most times I feel as if I’m the Monster; nobody ever listens to me, it’s been a thing since I was young mainly, I’m just invisible.

Sorry if this was so long, I just had to get my thoughts out there and see if you agree with this analysis or not?

I sympathize with you a lot here. I stopped seeing myself as a protagonist after realizing I'd be considered to be in the wrong no matter what since I'm ugly and have weird mannerisms. For most people their sympathy and understanding is reserved for chadlite and above, everyone below that is just some variation of a monster who deserved it.

So many inactive incels are coming back truly feels like we are close to an uprising

Yeah was inactive but got drawn back here. It’s the holidays, got some downtime, and this is the only to procrastinate instead of revising for exams. I know I’ll do well, but god life is crushing sometimes

Seen the video it’s based but I’ll watch it again

I have always identified, sympathised and rooted for the bad guy ngl

Read the article, the Pinocchio and Tarzan and mermaid one got me in my feelings

Welcome back, OP.

save the dissertation for my ass, too low iq for this

So many inactive incels are coming back truly feels like we are close to an uprising
Yes, thats great news but im afraid of infiltrators tbh.