Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went to a "festival". It was the worst thing that I have done

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
Its not a festival. Its a place where there is shops,games and so on. Anyway, it was "nice". It was,because I saw a lot of nice womens and that is awesome,you know??. See nice womens with a nice body,great tits,great ass,nice face and so on. Yes,it is awesome see that. But,like always,problems begined: I realized that NONE of them would even kiss me. Those womens will prefer fuck with a dog than hug me. Those womens will prefer die than kiss me.

I cant ldar all day because I get sad,depressed,paranoic and angry. When i go outside and I see all those nice womens I get angry and sad,because they will never,even,hug me.

If you cand ldar all dat without problem,just do it!. Outside sucks. See nice womens that will fuck with a dog than hug you sucks!.

Cant ldar all day. I cant go outside because sucks.

JUST KILL ME!

:feelscry::feelscry:

iu
iu
Hahahhahahahaha I had that kind of idea

Don't worry man, at least you have us to LDAR with :feelsautistic:

Its not a festival. Its a place where there is shops,games and so on. Anyway, it was "nice". It was,because I saw a lot of nice womens and that is awesome,you know??. See nice womens with a nice body,great tits,great ass,nice face and so on. Yes,it is awesome see that. But,like always,problems begined: I realized that NONE of them would even kiss me. Those womens will prefer fuck with a dog than hug me. Those womens will prefer die than kiss me.

I cant ldar all day because I get sad,depressed,paranoic and angry. When i go outside and I see all those nice womens I get angry and sad,because they will never,even,hug me.

If you cand ldar all dat without problem,just do it!. Outside sucks. See nice womens that will fuck with a dog than hug you sucks!.

JUST KILL ME!

These places are suicide fuel for non chads, you should have just took shrooms
Download

Don't look at attractive women irl, it'll make you feel worse.

The only avenue to approach woman and possibly be successful in our modern era is a college campus.

There is nowhere else left.

Lol @ visiting festivals as incel

Chad out

damm look at that broken english. it is over

This low iq drivel reads like it was computer generated

JUST KILL ME!

Aa4oecuqg1711

me going to a "festival"
thats why i stay inside all day
i dont want to be mogged by a 12 year old girl again