Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I went to a club-like party yesterday (first ever time)

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Somehow I met a guy who invited me to a party-ish club. How I met him was by sheer luck in the library on Thursday where im legit there 24/7 It was a decent experience tbh, first time I went. Lots of ass was thrown, ofc no-one threw ass at me but sometimes I was just standing still. I cant really dance so when they had dance circles, I just did a two-step and got out. Didn't really drink cause I drove but overall it was not that bad. My friend did show me around a bunch of other people and this guy knew every single person. Everyone that came up would greet him but I just got aired ofc, and I think I got some new contacts but it was ok. I got heightmogged so fucking bad though, nearly every person there was taller than me so I couldn't see shit. IDK it was ok, I dont really get what was "fun" about it. I wanted to leave but it got more fun later so I stayed till like 2 am. Would I do it again? idk. First "party" I went to, I'm no more a party virgin. I did step on a girls shoe by accident cause it got packed, she got rude af and I was like I didnt mean it but she still got snappy asf. Lots of jumping, squashed, some people stank so badly fuck. The thing is, a lot of times you feel so isolated it was overall maybe a 5-6/10. At this point, I don't really know how I'm supposed to not be an incel. This is my first friend in idk like 5+ years, I hope I can go to more events at least.

getting mogged by my own brocels mang
ain't never been to party and im uni

fuckin over

mogs me by going to parties. i can't stand 2 minutes with young people without having my legs shake and my face red from anxiety

Happy for you brocel. Hopefully you can make some friends or at least acquaintances.

Try and use this to find plugs for weed as well :smonk:

NTmogs me to death

Mogs me, never been specifically invited to a party. It's over anyways, though, if you go to a big party and the only thing you receive is indifference and some resentment you know you're subhuman, not ONE person thought you worthy enough to speak with at all. Not one. Not even worth it. :feelsclown:

Happy for you brocel. Hopefully you can make some friends or at least acquaintances.

Try and use this to find plugs for weed as well :smonk:
Appreciate this bro. im just hoping this can last till I graduate at least

Mogs me, never been specifically invited to a party. It's over anyways, though, if you go to a big party and the only thing you receive is indifference and some resentment you know you're subhuman, not ONE person thought you worthy enough to speak with at all. Not one. Not even worth it. :feelsclown:
I'm saying, not even a single girl threw ass my direction but they did it to those next to me. I did like the energy at times and just everyone would be jumping and shit and forgetting about everything. Like I said 5-6/10 overall.

Appreciate this bro. im just hoping this can last till I graduate at least
Better than nothing brocel & fellow collegecel. Hope you can enjoy that, even if you get zero pussy and feel mogged.

Make the most of it. Get drunk, smoke weed, and if someone offers you coke, do it. I know I said I would never do it, but if offered in a setting like that, I would snort that line so fast.

I'm saying, not even a single girl threw ass my direction but they did it to those next to me. I did like the energy at times and just everyone would be jumping and shit and forgetting about everything. Like I said 5-6/10 overall.
Anything to forget about this brutal world is good enough at this point.

At least you got out of your comfort zone, broski. That's something. I've been wanting to go to a bar or club one day too now that I turned 21 this year.

Incel trait: going out doesn't work to get seks

Don't do it again