Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I went through 4 years of high school with girls my age and got no action

N

Norcuron957

Banned
-
It’s pretty much fucking over isn’t it. There’s no coping with the pain I just live with it

I'm a senior in HS rn. Graduate in June. Bluepilled if anyone thinks I still have a chance at action btw.

Not getting any in highschool leaves permanent scars

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. It won't get any better.

It's not over yet, it's only beginning. Wait until you finish college as a virgin and see how bad you'll feel

Mixing genders in high school is utterly insane. Kids should spend that time learning stuff, not fuck around or enduring the frustration of not fucking around.

Me too. But then again, the main subject I chose was Computer Science so it was a sausage fest and you could count on one hand the guys who had a girlfriend.

Highschool never ends

Late puberty is a cope in 99% of cases

It’s pretty much fucking over isn’t it. There’s no coping with the pain I just live with it

I have to be honest with you all , cuz i love you guys .... im getting so desperate that im acctualy willing to fuck a very feminine tranny ...i guess those bitchz turned me ..

go back to high school and show them some action :feelshehe:

I really really wish school was gender-segregated.

It gets more intense in college

That is the best test of how desirable you are to women. If you go literally 4 years, every day going 6-7 hours a day.. in a school with 100+ horny young, healthy, single girls in the same grade as you.. and you don't sleep with even 1 girl the entire time, long story short you are an incel.

That is the best test of how desirable you are to women. If you go literally 4 years, every day going 6-7 hours a day.. in a school with 100+ horny young, healthy, single girls in the same grade as you.. and you don't sleep with even 1 girl the entire time, long story short you are an incel.
Brutal

Copers try to say that highschool isn't real life. But you know if they slept with girls in highschool they wouldn't be saying hey that doesn't count.

Mixing genders in high school is utterly insane. Kids should spend that time learning stuff, not fuck around or enduring the frustration of not fucking around.

They keep complaining about boys don't this and that to girls yet won't do a simple thing to solve all the problems: gender separation in schools.

It's not over yet, it's only beginning. Wait until you finish college as a virgin and see how bad you'll feel
It gets more intense in college

Just echoing what these posts are saying.

If it never began in Highschool, when you're all young and have nothing to worry about apart from what game you're gonna play tomorrow them it's over.

At Uni, things get more intense then once you finish Uni an Incel.

It will never begin.

You'll never be surrounded by so many foids EVER and will be forced to spend the remaining years of your life working and doing other copes.
Returning to a cold empty house.

Last edited:
Same for me at college. And then at grad school. It never stops.

you are on a fucking clock, if you dont get laid now you never will, it only gets worse

it gets soooo much worse
it got easier for me tbh. the money from wagecucking can be used for good copes if u do it right

I went through 8 years including college and got none, it is truly over.

4D0D656D 8372 459A AA20 0E2DBAFA5B55

The pain will never go away. You should move to Ecuador or Sri Lanka and live in a cabin. At least then you can avoid all the people who treat you like trash because your facial bones are a few millimeters off.

University is your last chance. of course, usually if you got nothing in HS you probably won't in University either but I really hope you make it then.
Same for me at college. And then at grad school. It never stops.
Iq mogs me

Reminder that in HS girls were virgin shaming other girls while they were in grade 10

Last edited:
I have to be honest with you all , cuz i love you guys .... im getting so desperate that im acctualy willing to fuck a very feminine tranny ...i guess those bitchz turned me ..
You do realize that trannies are biologically male and most have cocks... They are just gay boys who want to appear more attractive to the gender they are attracted to. I had a 6ft 5 tranny hit on me a few weeks ago. Needless to say, I instantly blocked them when I found out. Don’t have gay sex.

If I ever decide to kill myself this will be towards the top of the list of reasons why

Be careful, mods will give you warning for bragging

Okay... I have gone three years through college without having that (in addition to not having had even so much as a kiss from a foid in my entire life).

Wait until you’re in college and have to watch people your age get married and have children

Truer words were never spoken, wouldnt believe it for the longest time, but reality eventually caught up with me. My "failings" in HS are directly tied to how I performed later on, even if I thought I got much better at social stuff. If foids dont want to fuck you at any given time when they start wanting to fuck other guys they wont want to fuck you at any other time of your life either.

This is so true. Copers who say 'you cant be incel until 21' are mentally handicapped.

Looking at you, @ERadicator @ExpiringAspirin @seija @Total Imbecile @IamJacksBrokenHeart :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Don't worry bro, Chad was satisfying the foids for you.

This tbh.

Yeah buddy it's pretty much over. Wait till you start wagecucking or go to college and have to be surrounded by normies and females mogging your very existence.

Every. Single. Day.

I think it is best to study in schools only for men, but I doubt they are in the West.