Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went rage-mode

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
I was thinking of a couple months ago when my mum told me I had BDD (even tho I'm confirmed 2/10 with cranio facial deformity, even dr said so) whilst losing in warcraft 3 (even tho I won somehow), and I picked up my lucozade and doused myself in it, along with my mattress and smashed a hole in my door, then I walked outside pet my dog and walked back in again, luckily my parents aren't in, now I got to take a shower (that I haven't done in a week)... feels good man. I fucking hate having shit parents!

Follow-up from your other thread: I had a very similar experience playing starcraft 2 and losing a TvP back in the second expansion

it wasnt even me losing, it just made me so angry cause i thought of what my mum said to me about me having 'bdd', literally, not even my own parents can understand my mental state!

i havent had an outburst like this in a year and a half, i really dont know what to do with myself. really is sad

I like doggos.

What is OP and makes you rage in Warcraft 3? I completed both campaign's on hard mode and never played multiplayer other than for 4 matches

I broke my ps3 controller because I couldn't get on a horse in assassins creed brotherhood. It was a bad day and this small thing triggered me.

nausea said:
FeminismsCancer
@ArtoriasWolf

818c5d5e3717c61a3a25d393a305e7c8--funny-horse-pictures-funny-horse-quotes.jpg

FeminismsCancer said:
@ArtoriasWolf

818c5d5e3717c61a3a25d393a305e7c8--funny-horse-pictures-funny-horse-quotes.jpg

Bloody virtual horse made me lose $80

towncel said:
What is OP and makes you rage in Warcraft 3? I completed both campaign's on hard mode and never played multiplayer other than for 4 matches

Blademaster orc hero, undead destroyers (abosrb mana from u), many things... another game just popped, gonna probs rage again.

211 wins to 217 losses, im trash!

tenta said:
Blademaster orc hero, undead destroyers (abosrb mana from u), many things... another game just popped, gonna probs rage again.

211 wins to 217 losses, im trash!

Which race do you play?

My main game is league of legends, I have the same number of banned accounts as tyler1, my friend has 41 banned accounts (twitter.com/fatalass)

towncel said:
Which race do you play?

My main game is league of legends, I have the same number of banned accounts as tyler1, my friend has 41 banned accounts (twitter.com/fatalass)

I play humans, the weakest and shit race! But I do the best with them compared to other races.

I started LoL yesterday, and I am trying to main Darius, all the other heroes seem too weird. Not sure if he's a good hero to start out with, but I usually have a positive KD, it's mostly my temamates who have like 0 kills 15 deaths that is the reason why I lose, currently sitting on a 3:5 win/loss.

I like you, OP.

tenta said:
I play humans, the weakest and shit race! But I do the best with them compared to other races.

I started LoL yesterday, and I am trying to main Darius, all the other heroes seem too weird. Not sure if he's a good hero to start out with, but I usually have a positive KD, it's mostly my temamates who have like 0 kills 15 deaths that is the reason why I lose, currently sitting on a 3:5 win/loss.

Darius is considered weak by everyone at a high level of play, but I think he can do well against new players

You should probably focus on getting 70 cs by 10 minutes then going up from there, that helped me improve, good luck  :)

oh dear, yeah, never playing league again, sick and tired of having stupid ranged people on my team who are complete shit, this is why i play solo on wc3 so if i lose i know its on me, really fucking annoyed

tenta said:
oh dear, yeah, never playing league again, sick and tired of having stupid ranged people on my team who are complete shit, this is why i play solo on wc3 so if i lose i know its on me, really fucking annoyed

This is why one of my accounts was named "PLAY WELL OR DIE"

lost 4 games in a row

Don't let the losses get to you. Eventually youll get better.