Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I went outside today and saw so many hot foids

Vomitcel

Vomitcel

Officer
★★
God damnit I wish I wasn't subhuman so I could have seggs with hot foids like the ones I saw today :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. The good part about this is that some of them were shorter than me and I'm already very short so maybe there's a tiny little chance I could fugg them if I become a millionaire or something:feelsautistic:

mogs me

every foid in my town is subhuman

it's fucking worse when you're in university and see many young hot foids

maybe there's a tiny little chance I could fugg them if I become a millionaire or something:feelsautistic:
Copium copege

NOT LIFEFUEL, SUICIDEFUEL, MIND SHATTERING TO LIVE IN THE MOMENT AND EXPERIENCE TRULY HOW SUBHUMAN YOU ARE THAT YOU ARE GENETIC TRASH, HOW CAN YOU COPE WITH THIS SHIT???????

I never left my house since 2014

I work with a Stacy with a perfect ass I have to see everyday.

mogs me for going outside

Foids have the blood temp of a week old cadaver in deep freeze

the existence of foids makes my life worse

God damnit I wish I wasn't subhuman so I could have seggs with hot foids like the ones I saw today :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. The good part about this is that some of them were shorter than me and I'm already very short so maybe there's a tiny little chance I could fugg them if I become a millionaire or something:feelsautistic:
I hate my life, i my town there are a los of stacys and chads who moged me. This is very frustated, because you know that you are in a underground level and that you are not going to be of any use on this planet :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Just become a millionaire theory