Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I went on tinder and got 0 matches

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
I decided to sign up for tinder a few days ago to prove I am a truecel. Unfortunately I actually did end up proving this. I swiped mainly on ethnics and tried to swipe on below average ones and I still got 0 matches. I got one match from what I thought was a negress but then I checked its bio and it was actually a Troon so I blocked him. I thought I could maybe match with negresses on tinder but I couldn't even get them. Or any ugly Asians even

Delete that account , forget online dating

I wouldnt expect any actual results for the first 3-6 months

Online dating is the biggest, most potent and most annihilating dose of black pillism you'll ever experience. I tried Tinder myself and couldn't believe how outrageously selective even sub-5 landwhales and other disgusting used up cunts were. Female supremacy and a culture of sexual empowerment has imbued them with an outrageous sense of entitlement yet they have the audacity and duplicity to tell us that we are entitled. It's enough to make you want to become a Jihadist.

Online dating is the biggest, most potent and most annihilating dose of black pillism you'll ever experience. I tried Tinder myself and couldn't believe how outrageously selective even sub-5 landwhales and other disgusting used up cunts were. Female supremacy and a culture of sexual empowerment has imbued them with an outrageous sense of entitlement yet they have the audacity and duplicity to tell us that we are entitled. It's enough to make you want to become a Jihadist.
None of the short ugly ethnic girls liked my profile back. And I said I was 6 feet on my profile

None of the short ugly ethnic girls liked my profile back. And I said I was 6 feet on my profile
That's about par for the course. The chadfishing experiments that contrast a chad archetype with some normie or even a sub-5 manlet have essentially vindicated the hyper selectivity thesis when it comes to femoid online dating tendencies. I think cold approach in a bar type setting is far more likely to result in at least some sort of meaningful interpersonal engagement then anything approximating the wastelands of Tinder.

If your life is such that you’ve ended up here, you’re gonna be to be swiping daily on tinder for at least one month before you get a non-bot or non-whore (prostitute, OF etc.) match.

the issue is that these posts can never be used as solid proof bc normies always find something to complain about, no matter how minute the detail it's the reason you failed

Jesus Christ he looks normie tier no less either most guys are incel at this point
as a looksmaxxing god, there's a good amount of things he can do. if he's desperate enough to swipe a million times he could at least lose some weight

I decided to sign up for tinder a few days ago to prove I am a truecel. Unfortunately I actually did end up proving this. I swiped mainly on ethnics and tried to swipe on below average ones and I still got 0 matches. I got one match from what I thought was a negress but then I checked its bio and it was actually a Troon so I blocked him. I thought I could maybe match with negresses on tinder but I couldn't even get them. Or any ugly Asians even
Have you tried changing your location?

Have you tried changing your location?
I went on badoo and switched it to Bangkok but I only got one match and she didn't respond to my message

How is it possible???? Weren't looks subjective? Weren't women not a monolith? It's almost like they're all the same!

How is it possible???? Weren't looks subjective? Weren't women not a monolith? It's almost like they're all the same!
Even ugly fat ethnics didn't swipe on me. Jbw is a cope

for being nothing but animals normies are pretty creative when they want to be

"the pain is in your eyes" absolute kek
Cage. Pain in your eyes means he has prey eyes plus negative canthal tilt. Calm eyes would be the eyes of a chad

Same, the only thing you can do is delete all apps, social media, and pretend it doesn't exist, or use the "it's not real" cope.

Getting 0 matches on Tinder means nothing in most western countries. All it means is you are sub-8, you could still be as high as a 7/10 chadlite

Try location spoofing to Felipenis, if you still get 0 matches there then you are sub-5 if ethnic and sub-0 if white.

New thing foids will do is they'll match you and say "tehehee add my snap chat" they'll write it and then when you go to view it they'll unmatch and laugh at you. I fucking hate foids.

This 100%.