Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I went on omegle for the lulz

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
Never been there before so I said I will just give people classic saint hamudi talk and skip. I brushed my hair and tried to look like a real human bean so that I won't get skipped before saying "it's ovER". I thought it would be exactly like how jewtubers do it JFL

[UWSL]I stayed there for like half an hour and yet I never got to talk to one person they all skipped me immediately. [/UWSL]
that being said, both foids and males skipped me at the speed of light. one fugly asian foid gave me a very quick disgusted look before skipping. fucking whore :feelsUgh:

at one point I thought there was something wrong with my device until I got two actual people who didn't skip immediately. the first was a kid who said death to all niggers and skipped. the other one was a high af dude who didn't even move or talk, he was my longest match tho. I kept looking at his room. his room was nice tbh :feelsautistic:

With these stories I wonder what some of the users here look like. I've never seen a face that disgusted me outright.

Never been there before so I said I will just give people classic saint hamudi talk and skip. I brushed my hair and tried to look like a real human bean so that I won't get skipped before saying "it's ovER". I thought it would be exactly like how jewtubers do it JFL

[UWSL]I stayed there for like half an hour and yet I never got to talk to one person they all skipped me immediately. [/UWSL]
that being said, both foids and males skipped me at the speed of light. one fugly asian foid gave me a very quick disgusted look before skipping. fucking whore :feelsUgh:

at one point I thought there was something wrong with my device until I got two actual people who didn't skip immediately. the first was a kid who said death to all niggers and skipped. the other one was a high af dude who didn't even move or talk, he was my longest match tho. I kept looking at his room. his room was nice tbh :feelsautistic:
Based kid :feelskek:

I think you're mistaken about what Omegle is used for. If I'm a dude, why would I wanna talk to another dude via webcam? I'm on Omegle because I wanna see people. And as a dude I'm only interested in seeing pretty girls.

Now I understand the guys who give up and just jack off on camera.