Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media "I went on Incel forums and turns out they don't like Andrew Tate"

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

Not tagged as news because there's not anything worthwhile on that article but I still read for curiosity and lolz

Few fragments

A thread published on 30 December titled “happiness thread for Andrew Tate arrest” featured members of incels.is discuss their hope that the Tate brothers should “spend the rest of their lives behind bars” and that “Andrewf*g … should’ve been kept in jail”. Tate is “not on our side” writes one, while another explains that he’s “glad a s****y redpiller got arrested and in such a dumba** way too”.

Threads from before his arrest were also more complimentary: “he makes soyf*gs and foids seethe. That’s pure entertainment”

One of the key drivers of anti-Tate feeling in the incel world comes from the community’s origin story: the hatred of Chads. These are alpha males who get “Staceys” – popular and desirable girls who incels feel rejected by. Some incels write on the threads that “I don’t really care about chads suffering… if he lives or dies I couldn’t care tbh”. “Chads getting ruined is always great”, explains another.

he's a stupid nigger why would anyone like him

He's just another in a long line of PUA grifters trying to bilk desperate losers.

They really think the whole of the manosphere is the same :feelsclown: clown jewrnalists can't be bothered to do an ounce of research, this is the quality of education and journalism in modern soyciety.

comes from the community’s origin story: the hatred of Chads.
Where the fuck does the author get that from? How can they be so ignorant of what and who we are, and yet so confidently write smear articles about us as if they're the foremost experts? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This is an aspect of our community, but not a defining trait of our origins, JFL. :feelshaha:

Hope he becomes someone’s prison bitch. FUCK ANDREW TATE.

"Report from the incel forums" jfl

It's hilarious to think about that reporters are reading through this forum and making news stories out of it.

Not tagged as news because there's not anything worthwhile on that article but I still read for curiosity and lolz

Few fragments

A thread published on 30 December titled “happiness thread for Andrew Tate arrest” featured members of incels.is discuss their hope that the Tate brothers should “spend the rest of their lives behind bars” and that “Andrewf*g … should’ve been kept in jail”. Tate is “not on our side” writes one, while another explains that he’s “glad a s****y redpiller got arrested and in such a dumba** way too”.

Threads from before his arrest were also more complimentary: “he makes soyf*gs and foids seethe. That’s pure entertainment”

One of the key drivers of anti-Tate feeling in the incel world comes from the community’s origin story: the hatred of Chads. These are alpha males who get “Staceys” – popular and desirable girls who incels feel rejected by. Some incels write on the threads that “I don’t really care about chads suffering… if he lives or dies I couldn’t care tbh”. “Chads getting ruined is always great”, explains another.
Men's right and red pill are the same? This article is rubbish. Men's rights and redpill aren't the at all. They're just trying to associate the two so they can shut down any attempt at giving men equality in areas like the court or taking away womens special privileges. Completely moronic article written by what's probably a retarded trust fund baby.

They really think the whole of the manosphere is the same :feelsclown: clown jewrnalists can't be bothered to do an ounce of research, this is the quality of education and journalism in modern soyciety.

he's a stupid nigger why would anyone like him
I like him because he's spread more hatred for women and drawn more men into the incel community. The people who got scammed by him deserved it. No sympathy for the stupid.

Ofc the normieniggers don't understand the diff between Andrew Taint and our lord and saviour Elliot Rodger :feelsLSD:

Funny how normfags are always surprised that we don't correspond to how they imagine incels to be

"Report from the incel forums" jfl
Makes it sound like they went to Syria or the Donbass :feelskek:

So much drama over vistiting some shitty internet fourm

Tate isn't a Chad, just a looksmaxxed and moneymaxxed normie.
Chad slays in his used Fiat Panda from 1999, he doesn't need a Bugatti.