Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went on a date and fully realized how evil foids are.

Once you feel like you have experienced enough pain from women avoiding media which contains sexual references comes naturally imo.
And yeah the goal is eventually you get to the point where you are not really capable of feeling anything at all and it is just day to day life and how it has always been to be a virgin male.
True, it's only touch starvation and being sex deprived which bothers me now. Of course I have ways of reducing both of these, and the best thing to do is not think about it.
I can't indulge too much in books and music since so many of them have themes around growing up and getting married or getting into relationships/having a family.
Some alternative music from the 70s and 80s is pretty good to listen to and try and feel NT but it also focuses too much around sex and relationships if you listen carefully to the lyrics.
And a lot of books on political theory centers around sex/relationships/family also.
There are so many avenues through which sex and relationships can come in.
I would usually only read history and philosophy. As for music, I like a lot of stuff without lyrics, music which is actually relatable to incels, and military marches. I also find that if I listen to something in a language which I either can't understand, or I understand so poorly that I usually fail to grasp the meaning of the song, then it doesn't bother me.
Games are fine except after a few hours it is very easy to get bored of them and to start experiencing eye and hand problems from having stared at a screen so long pressing keys and moving a mouse. Same with video consoles although substitute keys and moving a mouse for joystick and/or game controllers.
Yeah it's not good for you, I've spent way too long playing games and it's probably accelerated my degenerative myopia. But now I don't really enjoy them as much as I used to anyway.
Anime/manga are too repetitive for me to be interested in for too long. I have already rewatched the dragonball and dragonball z series numerous times and it gets very old after a while, especially when I see more normies getting into it and inserting their pop culture references into it.
It's not for everyone tbh.

Yeah I even tried watching some of the Dragonball Super episodes with Frieza a few years ago but my renewed interest only lasted a few months.

I have watched other anime like shows like Beyblade and Pokemon but I couldn't get interested in shows like Naruto.
Overall I can't really get hooked on anime although at some point I'll take a look at some of the animes recommended by other users here and watch them to see if I can have interest in keeping up with the story.
these are all pretty good shows but it's kinda ironic since these are some of the first examples that come to mind when I think of normie anime. I would definitely suggest watching some more obscure stuff since you mentioned that normies having investment in it bothers you

True, it's only touch starvation and being sex deprived which bothers me now. Of course I have ways of reducing both of these, and the best thing to do is not think about it.

If I could somehow guarantee I wouldn't be reminded at all of sex relationships or family and how badly men are treated compared to women life would be so much easier.
But all of life is currently going in the opposite direction of that with stagnating wages, the dream of family and children being out of reach for a lot of guys and fears and uncertainties of the future of employment and the need to be more competitive for a lot of people.
When this happens people will not stop talking about this and of course over hearing it makes me more anxious too.

I would usually only read history and philosophy. As for music, I like a lot of stuff without lyrics, music which is actually relatable to incels, and military marches. I also find that if I listen to something in a language which I either can't understand, or I understand so poorly that I usually fail to grasp the meaning of the song, then it doesn't bother me.

Even reading about history is depressing because of reading about wars and how men were forced to serve and die and were subject to being violently conquered by other tribes.
History is still more interesting than philosophy imo because philosophy reminds me of redpill coping.
I can relate to not being so bothered about overhearing things that are purely in a foreign language but in such a globalized world like this foreign language is often mixed in with English words and any insulating effect of the linguistic chasm goes away.

Yeah it's not good for you, I've spent way too long playing games and it's probably accelerated my degenerative myopia. But now I don't really enjoy them as much as I used to anyway.

Actually I haven't coped with video games that much when young compared to browsing redpill and blackpill sites so video games are a cope I would be able to get into more if the right graphics based video game simulator came out. There aren't any good games out right now imo it's all MMPORG and FPS in the usual lab or degraded landscape of the present settings.

It's not for everyone tbh.

I like the shonen animes like the Dragonball series and maybe like seeing what the new Pokemon episodes are like but that's about it tbh

these are all pretty good shows but it's kinda ironic since these are some of the first examples that come to mind when I think of normie anime. I would definitely suggest watching some more obscure stuff since you mentioned that normies having investment in it bothers you

Yeah but even the more obscure animes have romantic themes and are not as action packed from what I have seen.
I can still cope with watching shonen animes but not as well as before because the scenes and references to sex, relationships and family remind me of milestones I have missed.

I like to listen to anime music more than watching anime because I don't really have the attention span to sit through the shows. From the clips of more obscure anime I've seen the dialogue is pretty generic after some time and there isn't a lot of visual battles or similar stimulus to keep my attention.

Last edited:
This is not a brag thread. It's the total opposite.

It is worse.
It's kinda telling when mild-moderate pain actually reduces the bad feelings which come as a result of inceldom tbh. Just goes to show that sexual urges and the male sex drive in general is actually more like a torture device than anything independently good.

It's kinda telling when mild-moderate pain actually reduces the bad feelings which come as a result of inceldom tbh. Just goes to show that sexual urges and the male sex drive in general is actually more like a torture device than anything independently good.
Very telling.

Getting blue balls and not being able to easily cure sexual frustration without fapping later is a reason why orbiting a woman becomes physically painful tbh

It's a cruel fuckin world, but women are just plain evil

Sounds like NormFag problems

Mogger that got Mogged

About 2 weeks ago I got a match on tinder that I never expected to get. She was almost by exact type: petite Latina with good hips and smaller breasts. There were some things about her I didn’t like such as tattoos but who am I to be that picky?

the match itself was like heroin in my veins and that feeling multiplied when I got her snap and began having fast, regular conversations through images. I have one particular angle in a specific lighting that I think I look kinda good in, but every other angle is pretty bad ngl. She eventually, that same day, invited me out to walk around a mall with her2 other female friends. I couldn’t believe it, something like this for someone like me comes once in a lifetime and probably never for many other incels.

I didn’t realize until right before I got there that she and her friends recognized me from high school. Of course, I was a bullied outcast loner and was shocked anyone remembered me at all. I didn’t think of the implications until what happened today.

So the date went actually great in my opinion. I was naturally nervous about my appearance since I knew I wouldn’t look good outside of that specific angle in specific lighting which I fraud hard on tinder. I didn’t act like an aspie too much tho. But she seemed very receptive to me and we ate and talked a lot. I felt like a god walking around a mall with 3 super qt girls ( :chad: ). It was just something normgroids do on a regular basis but it meant the world to me. At the end, she gave me an unexpected hug and said “text me” in a sweet voice I remember vividly. Again, heavenly to hear as incel.

Once I got home, I messaged her asking if she wanted to see me ever again. She didn’t send a picture back like normal. She just said “I’d like to.” I thought there was no way. She couldn’t find me attractive. But I held out bluepilled hope. Remember not to listen to what women say, but what they do. Over the weeks, her messages were dwindling in frequency. From being almost instantly messaged back, to being left on delivered for 1 hour, to being left on delivered for 2+ days at a time. My rational side knew it was over yet my mind kept remembering the time she said she’d like to see me again.

here’s the evil part - After being left on delivered for 4 days, she posts on her story “teehee going to [redacted] with these guys xd” or something like that. She was sitting next to a guy who mogged me into the underworld. My guts tightened. Another post with her leaning on his shoulder with her hand in his hair.
I message once again asking if it was over between us, desperate for closure at least. She replies back, with a picture of the both of them, SMILING, and says “yes :)”.

that was a level of sadistic brutality that I never would have put her on for. Needless to say, I feel entirely worthless and I am currently drunk and my .40 sounds really tasty right now.
It only occurred to me, that since they all knew me from the same high school, that she only invited me out to make fun of me. It was all just a cruel joke to them.

I am totally defeated and resigned to abject despondence now. No coping this time. Hold me bros
Fukin brootal, thanks for reminding me why I should never even try. This was my monthly dose of blackpill right here.

You WENT ON A DATE with a THIN LATINA QT

:chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

He only got a hug at the end, and got ghosted afterwards.
SHE AGREED TO DATE HIM OUT OF 100s of men. It's not like she swiped right and then stopped messaging back. SHE WENT ON A DATE, AND GOT A FUCKING HUG. I am pushing 40 and IVE NEVER BEEN HUGGED

:chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

About 2 weeks ago I got a match on tinder that I never expected to get. She was almost by exact type: petite Latina with good hips and smaller breasts. There were some things about her I didn’t like such as tattoos but who am I to be that picky?

the match itself was like heroin in my veins and that feeling multiplied when I got her snap and began having fast, regular conversations through images. I have one particular angle in a specific lighting that I think I look kinda good in, but every other angle is pretty bad ngl. She eventually, that same day, invited me out to walk around a mall with her2 other female friends. I couldn’t believe it, something like this for someone like me comes once in a lifetime and probably never for many other incels.

I didn’t realize until right before I got there that she and her friends recognized me from high school. Of course, I was a bullied outcast loner and was shocked anyone remembered me at all. I didn’t think of the implications until what happened today.

So the date went actually great in my opinion. I was naturally nervous about my appearance since I knew I wouldn’t look good outside of that specific angle in specific lighting which I fraud hard on tinder. I didn’t act like an aspie too much tho. But she seemed very receptive to me and we ate and talked a lot. I felt like a god walking around a mall with 3 super qt girls ( :chad: ). It was just something normgroids do on a regular basis but it meant the world to me. At the end, she gave me an unexpected hug and said “text me” in a sweet voice I remember vividly. Again, heavenly to hear as incel.

Once I got home, I messaged her asking if she wanted to see me ever again. She didn’t send a picture back like normal. She just said “I’d like to.” I thought there was no way. She couldn’t find me attractive. But I held out bluepilled hope. Remember not to listen to what women say, but what they do. Over the weeks, her messages were dwindling in frequency. From being almost instantly messaged back, to being left on delivered for 1 hour, to being left on delivered for 2+ days at a time. My rational side knew it was over yet my mind kept remembering the time she said she’d like to see me again.

here’s the evil part - After being left on delivered for 4 days, she posts on her story “teehee going to [redacted] with these guys xd” or something like that. She was sitting next to a guy who mogged me into the underworld. My guts tightened. Another post with her leaning on his shoulder with her hand in his hair.
I message once again asking if it was over between us, desperate for closure at least. She replies back, with a picture of the both of them, SMILING, and says “yes :)”.

that was a level of sadistic brutality that I never would have put her on for. Needless to say, I feel entirely worthless and I am currently drunk and my .40 sounds really tasty right now.
It only occurred to me, that since they all knew me from the same high school, that she only invited me out to make fun of me. It was all just a cruel joke to them.

I am totally defeated and resigned to abject despondence now. No coping this time. Hold me bros
MORTAL KOMBAT XL level of brutality tbh ngl

ABANDON ALL HOPE ALL YE SUB5 MALES

SHE AGREED TO DATE HIM OUT OF 100s of men. It's not like she swiped right and then stopped messaging back. SHE WENT ON A DATE, AND GOT A FUCKING HUG. I am pushing 40 and IVE NEVER BEEN HUGGED

I suppose the hugging part could be bragging.

may I offer you one of our classic chinese watches? premium quality
HTB1y158flfM8KJjSZFhq6ARyFXaL.jpg

Shouldn't count as a match since they knew him and only matched to humiliate, not because of looks, so wasn't a match.

Ye I've had similar things were girls ask me out but it's as a dare or as a joke or to tease me

I think depending on age it determines fakecelism, US high schools finish at 18 right? So like 18 + above is incel or at least low-tier normie

FFS something very similar happened to me once. But the whore did not just say “yes” but “yea, I would have told you eventually”. Straight up admitting to leading me on, playing with my feelings and wasting my time.

Luckily I was already emotionally jaded (thanks mom) and only felt a light gut punch.

Remember that the users here who hate women the most actually interact with them

Giga brutal story. My condolences bro.

because you're a standardcel, if you lowered your standards you'd be married by now.

Lower it to what though? Ive tried lowering it before and still got nothing.

see you in ban appeals
He deserves a ban, obviously a normie that probably has standards too high. 'muh only good angle' JFL :soy:

He deserves a ban, obviously a normie that probably has standards too high. 'muh only good angle' JFL :soy:
yeah tbh going on a date with a good looking girl you met on tinder and texting her on snapchat and shit for a week but then she goes out with another guy is not the incel experience. thats just normie shit tbh

I don't care that much but it's kind of weird that this thread is still up because people have gotten banned for much less

yeah tbh going on a date with a good looking girl you met on tinder and texting her on snapchat and shit for a week but then she goes out with another guy is not the incel experience. thats just normie shit tbh

I don't care that much but it's kind of weird that this thread is still up because people have gotten banned for much less
Over for reading comprehensioncels

Over for reading comprehensioncels
I read your thread fully. you went on a date with a girl and she ended up going out with another guy (or two guys) and sending you some snarky text on snapchat. that's pretty standard tbh. if an irl normie told me that this happened to him I wouldn't be like "Holy shit blackpill moment it's over" I would just see it as a normal social thing

You're average looking and 6ft4 in india, with your looks and height i would have ascended long time ago.
tbf he is an oldcel currycel and KHHV so I think he is legit

Show us the photo of her with the chad and her snapchat information.
Remember that the users here who hate women the most actually interact with them
full

This is unfortunately correct.

Mods didn't ban that guy advocating we fuck trannys, so i wouldn't be surprised if this greycel stays unbanned.
Dude shut the fuck up

You dont even understand the context and point of the thread.

His only match was from a girl who already knew who he was and wanted to take him for a terrible ride. They were planning to fuck with him the second they swiped right on him

Dude shut the fuck up

You dont even understand the context and point of the thread.

His only match was from a girl who already knew who he was and wanted to take him for a terrible ride. They were planning to fuck with him the second they swiped right on him

Where in his story did the girl already know who he was?

I think girls are so sadistic sometimes that they'll do this kind of thing to bluepilled incels that try to jestermaxx and don't appear broken yet.
They love to break males, even males they don't know beforehand.

Last edited:
Just remember this: foids are ALWAYS looking for an upgrade

I dont want to get mogged by normies on an incel forum. Ban this guy ree

Reread original post by @RandyProzac
"It only occurred to me, that since they all knew me from the same high school, that she only invited me out to make fun of me. It was all just a cruel joke to them."
I get it now how the girl already knew who he was.

I think girls are so sadistic sometimes that they'll do this kind of thing to bluepilled incels that try to jestermaxx and don't appear broken yet.
They love to break males, even males they don't know beforehand.

Are you niggas retarded or illiterate?

Read this part
They were playing with him

Are you niggas retarded or illiterate?

Read this part

They were playing with him

Yeah I didn't see that first until rereading the original post

Reread original post by @RandyProzac
"It only occurred to me, that since they all knew me from the same high school, that she only invited me out to make fun of me. It was all just a cruel joke to them."
I get it now how the girl already knew who he was.

This is what awaits you for those of you who believe that you can "ascend"

She's wrong: it can't be over because it never began

see you in ban appeals
Looks like someone only read the first four paragraphs.

I can see how compared to others going on a date is bragging as other guys have no luck getting even this far.
It's not necessarily luck or a good thing if it's done just to mooch off the guy or mock him and the foid has no genuine interest, as is the case here.

The closest that could be to bragging is OP has high enough opinion of himself to think he had a shot, implying he might have higher rating than some.

I don't think it's a guarantee though. Even a 1/10 guy might be bluepilled enough to think he has a shot with a foid and get trapped.

toilets who showed interest were either trannies or trying to scam me
still :chad: if even a tranny shows genuine interest tbh

Mods didn't ban that guy advocating we fuck trannys
link to post?

I don't mind TBH that's a rule I think we should phase out.

Anime/manga are too repetitive for me to be interested
have already rewatched the dragonball and dragonball z series numerous times
Watching stuff 3x obviously will seem repetitive. Watch other stuff.

have you tried expanding your tastes a bit with some other series?
Yeah I even tried watching some of the Dragonball Super episodes
:feelsree:

I have watched other anime like shows like Beyblade and Pokemon
but I couldn't get interested in shows like Naruto.
Naruto is much better written, multifaceted, non-repetetive compared to Beyblade/Dragonball/Pokemon

You're still in max shounen territory you need to branch out more bro.

you went on a date with a girl and she ended up going out with another guy (or two guys) and sending you some snarky text on snapchat.
that's pretty standard tbh.
if an irl normie told me that this happened to him I wouldn't be like "Holy shit blackpill moment it's over"
I would just see it as a normal social thing
Many "normal social things" are possible blackpill moments though.

Inceldom is everywhere.

It's basically normal to be incel at this point if you're male, just not normal to acknowledge it (yet)

So inceldom and normiedom overlap. Most normie males are incels and most incel males are normies.

Watching stuff 3x obviously will seem repetitive. Watch other stuff.

:feelsree:

Naruto is much better written, multifaceted, non-repetetive compared to Beyblade/Dragonball/Pokemon

You're still in max shounen territory you need to branch out more bro.

It's basically normal to be incel at this point if you're male, just not normal to acknowledge it (yet)

So inceldom and normiedom overlap. Most normie males are incels and most incel males are normies.

The shonen animes are more normie oriented but they are action packed and are easy to follow even with a low attention span. Like I said earlier in this thread the more obscure animes don't seem to have as much action and have a lot of generic dialogue that is hard to sit through.
I might start watching the anime @shii410 recommended to see what the more obscure anime is like.