Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I went off the deep end again

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I threw a tantrum in class and long story short, got suspended. A foid was bitching about her problems, I was stressed, and I just went off on her roastie ass and threw a pen at her. Shes pressing charges, and I basically had to agree to spend another 2 months in the loonie bin

Now my meds are almost out and I'm broke because I lost my financial aid.

Why are women allowed to pretend they have problems? Imagine having a wet hole that grants you access to anything you want and infinite sympathy

Sorry to hear, OP.

jfl, mogs me

Last edited:
Cool, try and maul one next time.

foids are a rather powerful chess piece in terms of the social control game. Men who would, after listening to your actual end goals and conditions for the society you want to create, reject it because you're creating a fucking 1984 hellhole, now accept it thanks to the offered prospect of sexual validation. Foids are then allowed complete freedom to ruin as many lives as they can in the hopes that they will not be alarmed by the growing degeneracy of the modern world. If women become alerted to how shitty of a place they're creating in any way shape or form, that's game over for ((the people in charge)). Thus, they become a protected class where criticizing them or even hinting at making them mildly uncomfortable becomes an unforgivable sin. Women are very dependent on the current status of the tribe by how the men are treating her. If the men are irritated or angry, that means that the tribe must be under attack. If the men are passive, that means the tribe is a-okay. Therefore it is the goal of anyone trying to dismantle a tribe to make sure the men do not show signs that the tribe is being attacked/subverted. Then, the women don't play their part in the destruction of their own tribe and the tribe's attackers are repelled.

Are you normally so low inhib OP? I say if you're high inhib might wanna satay that way, low inhib moments for high ihib people usually end up like your situation OP, in explosions that have no gain for the exploding party.

Be very careful about these roastie whores, they will ruin your life.

Pressing charges + 2 months loony bin for throwing a pen jfl at the absolute state of the world

I had a buddy get arrested because he slide a pencil pouch towards a teacher aggressively. I've been fighting the urge to throw a tantrum lately, I'm glad I've been alone.

Anyway sorry for talking about myself, I really hope you ER. Bless you.

a fucking pen. wtf

I threw a tantrum in class and long story short, got suspended. A foid was bitching about her problems, I was stressed, and I just went off on her roastie ass and threw a pen at her. Shes pressing charges, and I basically had to agree to spend another 2 months in the loonie bin

Why are women allowed to pretend they have problems? Imagine having a wet hole that grants you access to anything you want and infinite sympathy

ThERe are many ways you can take mattERs into your own hands.

foids are a rather powerful chess piece in terms of the social control game. Men who would, after listening to your actual end goals and conditions for the society you want to create, reject it because you're creating a fucking 1984 hellhole, now accept it thanks to the offered prospect of sexual validation. Foids are then allowed complete freedom to ruin as many lives as they can in the hopes that they will not be alarmed by the growing degeneracy of the modern world. If women become alerted to how shitty of a place they're creating in any way shape or form, that's game over for ((the people in charge)). Thus, they become a protected class where criticizing them or even hinting at making them mildly uncomfortable becomes an unforgivable sin. Women are very dependent on the current status of the tribe by how the men are treating her. If the men are irritated or angry, that means that the tribe must be under attack. If the men are passive, that means the tribe is a-okay. Therefore it is the goal of anyone trying to dismantle a tribe to make sure the men do not show signs that the tribe is being attacked/subverted. Then, the women don't play their part in the destruction of their own tribe and the tribe's attackers are repelled.
Great post.

Lowinhibs me. Jfl
You might have anger issues.

Women live easy lives and still complain about it

Your uni is cucked AF. UCF Whiteknights

Condolences. When did you throw the pen? In class?

Because they’re women, that’s why.

Low inhib AF, it's good you stood up to that bitch, foids have no right to complain about anything considering how easy they have it.

Pressing charges for throwing a pen?? Wtf?
When i was in school, there was a guy (an ethnic manlet too) who flipped a fucking desk and threw it halfway across the room and he didn't even get suspended lol

sorry to hear that OP but you did very well lol

Maybe you should highinhib maxx op.

sorry to hear that OP but you did very well lol

yup and this is why I had to wear headphones in class all the time because of the uncontrollable rage that was inside of me hearing foids gossip/complain and brag about shit. "yOuR jUsT bEiNg aNtI sOciAL l br0" No shut the fuck up normies, no one cared about me whenever i didn't wear headphones or tired to talk to them. It was the same torture everyday and thankfully i didn't snap or do something that u did OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back