Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I went ER in my dream

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
In minecraft, I dreamt I somehow had c4 and planted it a over a bunch of buildings and they all slowly collapsed and everyone died. I also had gas and lit a bunch of others on fire. Then the rest of it was running away from cops before roping with a gun when they cornered me. It felt so real, ngl.

even in dreams you end up roping, brutal

i wish i had some lifefuel dreams, I rarely get dreams anymore, and if I do, it's me falling out of a plane or getting tortured somehow

Dreams me.

I only have nightmares, brutal dreampill.

dream mogs me

Dod you shoot anyone with your guns (in minecraft in your dream)?

In minecraft, I dreamt I somehow had c4 and planted it a over a bunch of buildings and they all slowly collapsed and everyone died. I also had gas and lit a bunch of others on fire. Then the rest of it was running away from cops before roping with a gun when they cornered me. It felt so real, ngl.

I have really edgy dreams all the time. I am this Rambo character that jumps of bridges and escapes with a Jet ski.
I have this Fantasy where I am the Underdog and nobody knows me. Some day, some Group of normalfaggots challenges me and I just smile like in a shitty anime, open my jacket and pull out 300 dog tags that I've taken from the bodies of my slain enemies.

"it's over buddy buyous"

I hope I could drean that tbh

6A0B8CDD 37A9 422D 8509 08ED4CE365AD

Oklahoma City Bombing mixed with Japanese Subway Sarin Attacks and Cologne School Massacre! Ending it with an Isla Vista Massacre way to go ! ( I have each event in your dream it’s corresponding massacre. Bombing, gas, fire and then committing suicide when cornered. )

There are no c4s in minecraft :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

happens from time to time for me lol

don't let your dreams be dreams

fight for your dreams, you have the right to pursue happiness