Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I weight-mogged a man today, best I've felt in a long time

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I go out every day, I see a lot of people every day, on a daily basis I see several dozens of toilets much fatter than I am (I weight 20 stone using Burgerland measurements). But today, an amazing rarity happened, I saw a man even fatter than I am.

This is not something that happens quite often, despite living in a major city I basically never see such men, obese men in general are a rare sight (maybe they're inside or something, I just never notice them outside).

Today I also saw the "SuicideFuel Version of Me" (my somewhat lookalike), I shaved my beard and today I saw him and he also shaved his beard. It's like the universe is telling me that my 2/10~3/10 looks aren't the only thing preventing me from finding "love" (whatever diluted version of "love" a toilet older than 25~30 can provide).

6'2 and 280 lbs: you should probably leanmaxx.

It was never over for 6’2 Mullatos