Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I watched "The Witcher" and all I want to do now is rope

I much prefer the looks of the more alien-looking Geralt from Witcher 1 compared to Chad Geralt from Witcher 3 and the Netflix adaptation.

I also prefer Witcher 1 to other entries in the series.
witcher 2 looks the best I haven't played the third game but wtf is that he just looks like some guy.

i wont watch it

OP why in the actual fuck would you ever watch The Witcher?

Just TrialoftheGrassesmaxx with 30% chance of surviving bro

They should had cast a regular looking slav instead of god-like anglo saxon chad. Fuck Netflix.

Isn't Yennifer a 1/10 femcel that uses magic to become a Becky? Would only make sense that her hate for men would vanish as she took her first ride on the cock carousel.
Her character in the games is a dom feminist anyway. Triss Merigold was always the best romance choice and Shani the best fuckbuddy

Last edited:
The show is actually sorta watchable if you played the games tho. They added a bunch of femitard bullshit and blacked a shitton of characters in a universe that had 0 black characters, but that was 100% expected from soyflix. Geralt himself is a bit more cucked than he is in the games, tho not full soy, and some of the witches are deffinitely more femitarded too.

If you can get past that it actually provides semi decent backstory for anyone who likes the games but does not want to read the books.

There is also some unintentionally hilarious shit showing the stupidity of foids like that "muh strong indepented wahmen" warrior queen in episode 1 having the dumbest battle strategy I have ever seen in fiction and getting completely shat on as a result of it.
Triss Marigold isn’t a black. She has RED hair in the books and games.

The guy is not even 6 foot

Im not gonna watch that bs. Triss is not a redhead :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsUgh:

Henry Cavill gets to make 16 yo jbs blush while you cant even dream of it, fucking brutal.

Last edited:
WHY ARE YOU WATCHING GAYFLIX BOYO??? that is the real and only question.

Watch anime if you are gonna whatch the burger feminist version of the witcher with black elves JFL

Stop watching Zionist media. It is designed to cripple free thinkers.

The show is actually sorta watchable if you played the games tho. They added a bunch of femitard bullshit and blacked a shitton of characters in a universe that had 0 black characters, but that was 100% expected from soyflix. Geralt himself is a bit more cucked than he is in the games, tho not full soy, and some of the witches are deffinitely more femitarded too.

If you can get past that it actually provides semi decent backstory for anyone who likes the games but does not want to read the books.

There is also some unintentionally hilarious shit showing the stupidity of foids like that "muh strong indepented wahmen" warrior queen in episode 1 having the dumbest battle strategy I have ever seen in fiction and getting completely shat on as a result of it.
Nilfgaard mogs

I refused to finish it. I don't want to see another Gigachad's adventures. And then the out of place niggers in a European medieval setting.