Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I watch movies about teenagers to cope with an adolescence I never experienced

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I am always watching coming-of-age films like in a state of denial, feeling both comfy and sad at the same time. The last one I watched was Sing Street, and I recommend it :feelscomfy: :feelsbadman:

Just goto sweden its 15 plus there you pedocel JFL

i also do same brocel :feelscry:; but i get my copium off Anime and Manga than movies;

all the 'teasing master takagi-san' to 'komi-san' and so; 'specially last year when 'Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru' // 'My Dress-Up Darling' came out it was both top tier copium and giga blackpill at same time "Dang I never had any of this, and never will" :cryfeels: and amount of times i had teary eyes :cryfeels:

when it comes to manga, 'koisuru yankee girl' , 'hitomi-chan is shy with strangers' , 'Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses', 'Akebi-chan no serafuku' and what not

Last edited:
These movies make me feel even more depressed

I used to do that a lot tbh, but whilst I was still a teen. It created a sense of false hope that one day I will be the one with friends and girlfriends. I was wrong jfl

i also do same brocel :feelscry:; but i get my copium off Anime and Manga than movies;

all the 'teasing master takagi-san' to 'komi-san' and so; 'specially last year when 'Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru' // 'My Dress-Up Darling' came out it was both top tier copium and giga blackpill at same time "Dang I never had any of this, and never will" :cryfeels: and amount of times i had teary eyes :cryfeels:

when it comes to manga, 'koisuru yankee girl' , 'hitomi-chan is shy with strangers' , 'Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses', 'Akebi-chan no serafuku' and what not
I used to do that a lot tbh, but whilst I was still a teen. It created a sense of false hope that one day I will be the one with friends and girlfriends. I was wrong jfl
I understand perfectly, I also watch anime and read manga, for example the manga and anime by Makoto Shinkai (Your Name...), Shuzo Oshimi and Inio Asano also make good Drama manga. My favorite anime on the subject is Koe no Katachi
It's curious because in the first few minutes you feel a bit anxious, but after a while you're laughing and imagining yourself as the protagonist, completely immersed. However, after you finish the story, all that's left is a tremendous emptiness, so you soon look for another work, and get caught up in this vicious cycle

They are bluepill; usually, MC got to do outlandish things like save the girl or something or be oofy doofy, and sometimes be in ntr bait scenario, which realistically the guy should have won given he mog the mc badly usually to have a chance at romance.

Last edited:
I couldn't stomach, i have actually dropped movies because they featured scenes at school with friends