Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I wasn’t even considered human by girls in high school

C

Crookout25

Greycel
One day it was my birthday and I kept quiet about it, so there was only one dude who usually knew it.
When the teacher assigned groups to work in pairs for some stupid project, I was assigned to work with a 3/10 foid who of course acted like the wor’d crumbled and made a whole drama in class about it and everybody laughed.

My dude told her to be nice to me since it was my birthdays.
Her reaction was « It’s the birthday of THAT thing ?? » while pointing her finger at me and looking into my eyes, while everybody was watching us, and of course, as a sperg beta, i couldn’t even say a thing. It was the most suicidefuel moment I can remember from HS.

Mogs me. On my birthday as a boarding school studentcel, guys in my dorm drag me out from the dorm room, undress me, step on my dick, piss on me, and throw me to a fish pool

And people wonder why school shootings happen? JFL they should all be shot in the head

I have long since realized that I am not treated as a human being. and what I do is simply return the treatment. I do not look into my eyes anymore, I do not comply, I do not reach out and I refuse help when asked. I only make exceptions with those who show some kind of consideration for me.

Mogs me. On my birthday as a boarding school studentcel, guys in my dorm drag me out from the dorm room, undress me, step on my dick, piss on me, and throw me to a fish pool
Wtf dude.
Did you hang out with them at all or did they always pick on you?

Wtf dude.
Did you hang out with them at all or did they always pick on you?
They pick on me. And it's also a tradition there

Females that bully lonely men need to be caned...... at least 10 times.

I wasn't bullied during high school because both staff and students where afraid I'd turn into the next school shooter if they did. At least that's what I think happened anyways, I was never openly mocked or physically bullied. People talked mad shit behind my back though I'm sure.

When the teacher assigned groups to work in pairs for some stupid project, I was assigned to work with a 3/10 foid who of course acted like the wor’d crumbled and made a whole drama in class about it

that shit used to happen to me a lot in middle school. God forbid you have to be in contact with a non chad

I wasn't bullied during high school because both staff and students where afraid I'd turn into the next school shooter if they did. At least that's what I think happened anyways, I was never openly mocked or physically bullied. People talked mad shit behind my back though I'm sure.

This would never work here because nobody ever goes ER like in the US, but you probably were intimidating enough for them to not fuck with you. I was a complete subhuman failure.

I had girls ask me out or show interest because of how ugly I was. inb4 “you’re bragging or autistic”. It’s either of those things when she’s laughing afterwards or her friends are pointing at you?

That's why youngcels might be more hateful towards women than oldcels. The way foids treated me in high school is still fresh in my memory

Sorry for hearing this bro. you'd punch this whore

It never began for thingcels

thats brutal bro :feelsrope:. Fuck that dumb bitch

That's harsh mate. Should of waited until they were sleeping an ran around scuding them with a soap bar in a sock.

I would have called her a cunt. I wouldn’t care if the teacher punished me or I got white knighted.

And people wonder why school shootings happen? JFL they should all be shot in the head
Nope gotta be a good goy and work on your pERsonality teehee
I have long since realized that I am not treated as a human being. and what I do is simply return the treatment. I do not look into my eyes anymore, I do not comply, I do not reach out and I refuse help when asked. I only make exceptions with those who show some kind of consideration for me.
As it should be. Any cunt or whiteknight cuck that fucks with any of us deserves to be burned alive and then thrown into acid

Last edited:
"Ew get away from me you germ!" - foids reaction after I asked her out in middle-school.

I know this feeling too well OP :cryfeels:

we need to send these fucking whores into the killing fields

sounds like LARP why would she do that in front of the class

So many times this has happened to me i so regret remaining silent
we need to send these fucking whores into the killing fields
I FUCKING HATE THESE VIRTUE SINGALING WHORES. THEY BULLY PEOPLE LIKE US TO FEED THEIR INSIGNIFICANT AND INSECURE EGOS AND DON'T EVEN TAKE THE BLAME WHEN THEY BECOME SCHOOL SHOOTERS. FUCK THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: WORST PART IS THAT MOST DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO RENEW THEIR SUBSCRIPTION TO OFFICE 365, WHICH GIVES YOU THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO BE MORE CREATIVE AND ACHEIVE WHAT MATTERS WITH OUTLOOK, ONEDRIVE, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, ONENOTE, SHAREPOINT, MICROSOFT TEAMS, YAMMER, AND MORE. :feels::feels::feels:

-The Microsoft Excel Team

Foids wont feel any empathy until they get turned into a 5'2 balding curry for a month

I FUCKING HATE THESE VIRTUE SINGALING WHORES. THEY BULLY PEOPLE LIKE US TO FEED THEIR INSIGNIFICANT AND INSECURE EGOS AND DON'T EVEN TAKE THE BLAME WHEN THEY BECOME SCHOOL SHOOTERS. FUCK THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: WORST PART IS THAT MOST DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO RENEW THEIR SUBSCRIPTION TO OFFICE 365, WHICH GIVES YOU THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO BE MORE CREATIVE AND ACHEIVE WHAT MATTERS WITH OUTLOOK, ONEDRIVE, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, ONENOTE, SHAREPOINT, MICROSOFT TEAMS, YAMMER, AND MORE. :feels::feels::feels:
View attachment 98766
-The Microsoft Excel Team

microsoft is fucking gay linux is fucking god soyboy

I can understand the rough play...But the piss?

no one of us considered human,bro