Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wasn't allowed to play video games as a child. And how helicopter parenting ruined me

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Most of you at least got to cope with Vidya. Both my parents were strictly against it, and wouldn't budge when I begged them for a Xbox. And because, of this not only was I not able to cope with my loneliness and shit life, I also couldn't relate with other kids, I already had niche hobbies because, I'm a subhuman. But not allowing me to play Vidya was the final nail on the coffin.

Among zoomers, playing vidya is crucial for NTmaxxing. It didn't work for me though.

@Cayden Zhang
@Ron.Belgrade
@DarkStarDownBad
@WorthlessSlavicShit

My mom didnt have money for xbox or any game console i just had android devices to play on even tough i begged her she did did get a xbox 360 white when i did visit her house and a small labtop it caought a virus so i couldnt play minecraft anymore i was using wifi connection from somewhere but couldnt play online becuase i ddint own wifi

Average sandcoon parents tbh

I was brutally subhuman up until I got my first games console. I honestly think I would have never spoken to another human being if it hadn't been for gaming. Still subhuman, but at least I have some nice memories.

My parents couldn't afford any helicopters!

imagine wanting to « relate » to degenerates called « normies »

If I had kids I’d want them to NOT relate

Small cabin in a small village, homeschooled

Played thousands of hours - mostly a waste of time.

Sure you can talk to other people i had this HUGE Skype Group i played with 10 years ago (10 fucking years man feels like yesterday) and literally I was the last remaining one still playing that game in 2020. Then i quit ALL games.

Video Games = Waste of Time and Mental Health

The abuse I've seen from my parents ruined me permanently. I have avoidant attachment because of them as well as a physical scar on my body that serves as a reminder of the abuse every time I see it.

Helicopter parents should loose their kids. I'm in my 20s and my mom still won't leave me alone. Once I become financially independent I'll tell her to fuck off and never speak to my mother again. My dad is an enabler so he can fuck off too.