Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wash everyday and I still stink

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I wash everyday using grandmother's attic soap and I still stink.Since I am bald I don't use anymore head and shoulders but I doubt that's the effect of changing soaps.

I also use Old spice deodorant.In the evening I am all sweaty and stinky no matter what.Also the weather doesn't help since it's 34 degrees Celsius there.

How do you cope with bad odor brocels?

I'm fairly certain those deodorants and scented soaps are meant more to overpower your repulsive BO with their own more pleasant odor rather than remove the source of your BO. If they sold hygiene products that eliminated the direct cause of your odor to begin with, you wouldn't use them repeatedly as frequently and that equals less profits for the companies, and we can't have that.

I take a shower

Maybe you have naturally oily skin that attracts small particles of dirt.

Truecel trait. The Failo Effect strikes again.

don't use your grandmothers attic soap nigga

I wash everyday using grandmother's attic soap and I still stink.Since I am bald I don't use anymore head and shoulders but I doubt that's the effect of changing soaps.

I also use Old spice deodorant.In the evening I am all sweaty and stinky no matter what.Also the weather doesn't help since it's 34 degrees Celsius there.

Pfp checks out

Use a bar soap daily

I think you can get a powder that removes the smell from your balls. Maybe you could use that type of powder on your arm pits.

Stop eating broccoli and vegetables with alot of fiber in them, garlic and fried foods also makes you smell bad, and stop drinking alcohol. Stay away from spicy food too. That's why alot of curries smell because they eat spicy food every day.

What's grandmas attic soap? Is brand or is it soap from her attic? Maybe it's shitty soap I had a cheap one once they didn't clean good.

You need a better deodorant. Mitchum roll on deodorant works very well for me

It must be that you sweat faster and more than most people.

Stay away from spicy food too. That's why alot of curries smell because they eat spicy food every day.
One curry at work fucking stinks of curry, he's a walking, talking curry smelling curry.

One curry at work fucking stinks of curry, he's a walking, talking curry smelling curry.
I've also noticed that some sandniggers tend to smell similar to curries but not as many.

I wouldn't wanna buy a house or an apartment from a curry, because the smell would remain in the house/apartment for eternity. Impossible to get rid of.

Last edited:
Shave armpits.
Wash with cheap sulfur soap.
Use sponge in shower.
Apply alcohol several times a day.

Apply vinegar to the armpit area of your shirts, if smell is present. Let it dry, then wash.

Before leaving house, wash, then apply http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium_chlorohydrate in your armpits to decrease sweating.

I shower once a week and I don’t stink bad, and I do a lot of physical activity.

Shaving my armpits legit saved me. It's faggy but it fr works. All the sweat and gunk get stored in the hair, it's hard to get out even showering.

Brutal shrekpill. Like others have said, shaving your armpits helps.

You should get some powder and or that new Lume formulation concoction brothER.

Are you hairy?

I wash a couple times a day (partialy or full if I'm able), I change clothes when they get sweaty, I don't wear unnesessary things (like socks) where I don't need them, I use good smealing soaps (old spice stinks besides bearglove) and I limit my sweat production by limiting time spended in the direct sun (I travel in shadowy areas/stay inside if possible). Hoever, I don't use deodorants, because they don't work for me. They only block sweet glances, moving the smell in time only to make it stronger

scrub harder
and it could also be your clothes
if you smell good but you wear stinky clothes you're going to stink

What's grandmas attic soap? Is brand or is it soap from her attic? Maybe it's shitty soap I had a cheap one once they didn't clean good.

Made from caustic soda and pig fat by her many years ago.

34 degrees Celsius?
In which shithole are you rotting?

You don't stink
Your spirituality may stink.

I'm fairly certain those deodorants and scented soaps are meant more to overpower your repulsive BO with their own more pleasant odor rather than remove the source of your BO. If they sold hygiene products that eliminated the direct cause of your odor to begin with, you wouldn't use them repeatedly as frequently and that equals less profits for the companies, and we can't have that.

Antiperspirant

Shaving my armpits legit saved me. It's faggy but it fr works. All the sweat and gunk get stored in the hair, it's hard to get out even showering.
Doesnt work for me. I sweat less (might be placebo) but i stll sweat and smell a lot. I guess these are just sub5 genetics and there cant be done anything about it