Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was walking home and saw a group of teenagers hanging and some of the boys were kissing the girls in the group. I could barely contain my anger.

• Thread starter Random19YearOldInce
  • Start date
R

Random19YearOldInce

Greycel
11h 37m
Where I live, there are some schools near me.

When I was walking home, I saw this group of teenagers in a circle smoking and laughing. Some of them covered in tattoos.

I saw one of the boys pull one of the girls to the side and kiss and grope this really attractive girl.

I'm not pedophile and I don't condone pedophilia unlike other incels In this site but that girl was really attractive. She was "thiccer" and looked older and taller.

While making out, the dude pulled gum out of his mouth that he got from kissing the girl who was chewing gum.
It was nasty but I felt so fucking envious of him.

I hate them. I absolutely fucking hate them.

I would do ANYTHING to be those boys. It absolutely pissed me off. I actually cried and screamed when I got home.

I don't understand where it all went wrong. I don't understand why my life got up to this point and why I am still a fucking virgin meanwhile there are teenagers much younger than me experiencing sex and romance and pleasure.

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Subhuman mutantnoid
★★★★★
43d 23h 27m
Let that pain guide you towards the path of revenge (in legostarwars)

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
magnificentgentlman

magnificentgentlman

Greycel
4d 7h 38m
sounds exactly like something ER would write. but yea sorry dude :cryfeels:

X

Xx_kyle_uzumaki_xX

Greycel
1d 14h 52m
It's is really painful. I liked this girl throughout highschool, and then on senior year I had to watch her whore around with her poor excuse for a human chad boyfriend and every minute spent as an insignificant spectator was pure torture. The envy was really overwhelming. Towards the end of the year I could hardly contain myself, I'd never wanted anything more than to inflict upon him all the pain and anger he had caused me... thankfully it's over and i won't see either of them again ...

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
87d 5h 11m

When I was walking home, I saw this group of teenagers in a circle smoking and laughing. Some of them covered in tattoos.

I saw one of the boys pull one of the girls to the side and kiss and grope this really attractive girl.

I'm not pedophile and I don't condone pedophilia unlike other incels In this site but that girl was really attractive. She was "thiccer" and looked older and taller.

While making out, the dude pulled gum out of his mouth that he got from kissing the girl who was chewing gum.

I would do ANYTHING to be those boys. It absolutely pissed me off. I actually cried and screamed when I got home.

I don't understand where it all went wrong. I don't understand why my life got up to this point and why I am still a fucking virgin meanwhile there are teenagers much younger than me experiencing sex and romance and pleasure.
This is why I hate going outside :reeeeee:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
182d 23h 21m
I've experienced this many times.

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
87d 5h 11m
Then let's do something about it
9C51A4AE 0DC4 4AC4 B99C F0B6DFF9B482

oldcel75

oldcel75

Major
20d 17h 28m
I don't hate them. I accepted my fate long time ago. Is it logical for a person without legs to hate the guys who can walk? No. They not the ones who drove the truck that caused his accident. And besides that, you just have no idea what waits for them in the future. I see my peers get divorce raped, have huge issues with their kids, mother in laws and other stuff, while I'm free from all of this, and can go every few months to EE to fuck young stacies (for money).

K

Kabsacel

Veteran
★★
1d 22h 5m

:reeeeee::reeeeee:

K

Kabsacel

Veteran
★★
1d 22h 5m
I don't hate them. I accepted my fate long time ago. Is it logical for a person without legs to hate the guys who can walk? No. They not the ones who drove the truck that caused his accident. And besides that, you just have no idea what waits for them in the future. I see my peers get divorce raped, have huge issues with their kids, mother in laws and other stuff, while I'm free from all of this, and can go every few months to EE to fuck young stacies (for money).
Damn I wish to be as mature as you.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
182d 23h 21m

Justus G's oneitis cucked her former boyfriend at some point.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
41d 14h 43m
This is why I hate going outside :reeeeee:
same, i see shit like this everytime i step foot outside and it ruins my day

darkstalker

darkstalker

Recruit
★★
2d 17h 33m

This is why I always have music playing in my ears when I walk outside. Makes it easier to ignore.

K

Kabsacel

Veteran
★★
1d 22h 5m
Amd still incel?damn.
Do you live in a somewhat conservative country?my uncle who was in his 40s married a woman in his 20s and theyI have three healthy kids,both of them were virgins?
Is it really over?

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★
27d 15h 59m
same, i see shit like this everytime i step foot outside and it ruins my day
Does your mom know you're an incel?

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★
27d 15h 59m
i mean i talk abt blackpill stuff to her but she just gives me bluepill advice
Ask her if it's all about personality, why does she find a 5'5 brown ethnic man "gross"?

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★
27d 15h 59m
damn nigga are you gonna ever forget that
Never. She was my last chance to ascend. She should focus about what's on the inside and not the outside.

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★
27d 15h 59m
you arent anywhere near me and my mom
If your mom gives me a chance, I will move to ascend with her and be your step dad!!!

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
87d 5h 11m

I saw this shit today :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
16d 17h 55m
Thankfully I have never seen anything like this yet. However, I have seen groups of teens holding hands and laughing.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

We Owe Allegiance To No Crown!
★★★★★
263d 2h 56m
Throughout my youth, I had a goal of swapping spit with a foid.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8