Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was venting on Discord and some normie asshole gave me advice and then look down on us

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Major
★★★★
I hate how those stupid normies on Discord dislike us for what ever dumb reason and this prick has to hate us even though we’re already struggling in life. Sure, I was venting about how only a few people are interested in giving me connection and yeah I hate how society just doesn’t welcome me like with so many ghosting and one-sided friendships it’s annoying and depressing
IMG 9190

Yeah i hate ugly men for being ugly but its your personality thats the problem bro!!!

These venting subreddits are full of low value incels in denial desperate for an opportunity to put other men down to impress the BPD whores. Sexual competition is why discord sucks

Yeah i hate ugly men for being ugly but its your personality thats the problem bro!!!
Yeah man it’s so unfair how life it’s for us especially because we’re lab rats to IT, yet IT users and normies keep on criticizing us. It doesn’t really matter I hate them more than they hate us. Those scums think they are better then us by picking on us

Yeah man it’s so unfair how life it’s for us especially because we’re lab rats to IT, yet IT users and normies keep on criticizing us. It doesn’t really matter I hate them more than they hate us. Those scums think they are better then us by picking on us
Life is a meme only reason all of us are on this forum are cause of something uncontrollable like looks if we all looked like white MTNs we'd be enjoying our lives with girlfriends and friends and loving families its all a joke bro dont take it so serious

Yeah, but when I invite you to Discord you do not come.

These venting subreddits are full of low value incels in denial desperate for an opportunity to put other men down to impress the BPD whores. Sexual competition is why discord sucks
Cyber- bullies will keep on bullying but those Discord people and IT users are obnoxious nitpickers

Life is a meme only reason all of us are on this forum are cause of something uncontrollable like looks if we all looked like white MTNs we'd be enjoying our lives with girlfriends and friends and loving families its all a joke bro dont take it so serious
Pfft I’m jealous of those Tyrone’s even more than Chads. IT and normies will keep mocking us

yep, its an eternal competition with other dudes to get the attention of mentally ill foids. Thats why i barely use discord at all nowadays

Cyber- bullies will keep on bullying but those Discord people and IT users are obnoxious nitpickers
They're just desperate to put other men down. It's that simple. The same experience happened to me when i used a venting discord.

yep, its an eternal competition with other dudes to get the attention of mentally ill foids. Thats why i barely use discord at all nowadays
Same reason why I quit. Pointless waste of time.

It's so cucked when there's attractive men on the server foids are simping for.

Yeah, I bet them, themselves are struggling in life too
Possibly

Me too Discord people are a bunch of assholes
Not only are they assholes but they're boring assholes. I'd rather be sick than spend my time on some VC listening to their full conversations and unfunny jokes.

Not only are they assholes but they're boring assholes. I'd rather be sick than spend my time on some VC listening to their full conversations and unfunny jokes.
Servers like Chill bar got pretty annoying because I try to be friend people from that server and they always ghost me on dms

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back