Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was up from 1am until 10am with a monster toothache.

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
I swear to God I was hallucinating it hurt so fucking bad. It's better now but holy shit I was considering driving to the hospital

brutal. maybe you had a cavity that reached your root canals

brutal. maybe you had a cavity that reached your root canals
My dentist says that the affected teeth, my top molars have very deep roots and that they protrude into my sinus cavity. She says my teeth are perfect but the roots are exposed. It would be one thing if I neglected my teeth but I brush everyday and this is what I get

I went downstairs to the bathroom to force myself to to puke and the tiles were waving like I was coming up on acid

I swear to God I was hallucinating it hurt so fucking bad. It's better now but holy shit I was considering driving to the hospital
I had a fever at 2am, it was so bad i had to take 2 paracetamol at 5am. Tried to sleep and then went to sleep at 12pm. My sleep schedule is utter carnage.