Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was trad cucked from a young age

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
My dad instilled every trad male provider bullshit philosophy from a young age. JUST BE FUCKING TRAD FOR NO REASON THOUGH. WATCH EVERY FOID FROM YOUR OWN RACE BE SLUTS AND WHORES BUT NOOOOO.

KEEP BEING TRAD TRUST ME JUST BE A REAL MAN AND WORK LIKE A SLAVE AND STUDY YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND GO TO UNIVERSITY FOR NOOO REASON. STUDY STUDY STUDY SO YOU CAN GET A HIGH PAYING JOB TO PLEASE AN UNGRATEFUL WHORE WHO HAS HAD SEX ALREADY MULTIPLE TIMES AND WILL HATE YOUUUUU.

OR EVEN BETTER BE TRAD YOUR WHOLE LIFE, THEN DONNNTTY GET MARRIEDDE. STAY SINGLE EVEN AFTER GRADUATION LIKE MY COUSINS UNCLE WHO ARE MID 20S LATE 20S AND ONE IN HIS MID 30S. WHO ALL GRADUATED AND ARENT FUCKING MARRIED TO A TRAD BITCH

Yeah, got the same advice. It is as if my dad has been priming me to become a betabuxxer from the first moment he saw me.

It's over....

Be trad for yourself

Be trad for yourself
Too late. IM NOT TRAD ANYMORE BECAUSE I DIDNT GRADUATE AND I HATE UNIVERSITY WITH A PASSION

Yeah, got the same advice. It is as if my dad has been priming me to become a betabuxxer from the first moment he saw me.

It's over....
“YOU HAVE TO BE FLAWALESSLY TRAD OTHERWISE ITS YOUR FAULT THAT YIUR SINGLEEEE. :soy:

Be trad for yourself
Extremely bad advice. Adhering to the moral and ethical principles of the past century is going to bring you nowhere in the current world.
Think for yourself and do what is best for YOU and nobody else. Otherwise you'll get fucked.

Extremely bad advice. Adhering to the moral and ethical principles of the past century is going to bring you nowhere in the current world.
Think for yourself and do what is best for YOU and nobody else. Otherwise you'll get fucked.
Exactly. This is the perfect example of the betacuck mentality.
And my parents will disown me next month after they find out I failed this year at uni. :soy:
I tried explaining to them how much I’m fucking suffering and how much inceldom affects me, they don’t give a fucking shit and think it’s all my fault

And my parents will disown me next month after they find out I failed this year at uni. :soy:
I tried explaining to them how much I’m fucking suffering and how much inceldom affects me, they don’t give a fucking shit and think it’s all my fault
I understand your struggle, for me it is probably going to be the same. The difference being that I am one to two years away from failing.

I understand your struggle, for me it is probably going to be the same. The difference being that I am one to two years away from failing.
I couldn’t take it. I remember I was sat in a lecture, and there’s about 5 foids all sat next to 1 nigger. And he's an mtn nigger too. Probably as friends but they were always together. I couldn’t take it, I wanted to rip my eyes out after sitting there for a single minute. To top it off I had no friends on my course and some people hated me from first year. Just fucking absolute hell

YOUR OWN RACE BE SLUTS AND WHORES

Is there a race where this isn't the case?

Let's not all pretend like all White toilets are all traditional virgins while non-Whites sleep around with every White man that moves.

Is there a race where this isn't the case?

Let's not all pretend like all White toilets are all traditional virgins while non-Whites sleep around with every White man that moves.
I always see blacks with their own race. I always see noodles with their own race. The most rare shit I see is white with his own race. I’m hated

I couldn’t take it. I remember I was sat in a lecture, and there’s about 5 foids all sat next to 1 nigger. And he's an mtn nigger too. Probably as friends but they were always together. I couldn’t take it, I wanted to rip my eyes out after sitting there for a single minute. To top it off I had no friends on my course and some people hated me from first year. Just fucking absolute hell
Brutal. In the first day of class I saw so many Asian sluts in shorts and tight sweat pants like m8.... You'd think that the few foids in CS would be more modest but no. The German foids weren't much better, they had cleavage as big as the Rein.

Brutal. In the first day of class I saw so many Asian sluts in shorts and tight sweat pants like m8.... You'd think that the few foids in CS would be more modest but no. The German foids weren't much better, they had cleavage as big as the Rein.
It’s just torture. Absolute hell it’s like a deterrent. How tf is a man supposed to be FUCKINGGGG TRAD IN RHAT ENVIRONMENT

My dad instilled every trad male provider bullshit philosophy from a young age. JUST BE FUCKING TRAD FOR NO REASON THOUGH. WATCH EVERY FOID FROM YOUR OWN RACE BE SLUTS AND WHORES BUT NOOOOO.

KEEP BEING TRAD TRUST ME JUST BE A REAL MAN AND WORK LIKE A SLAVE AND STUDY YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND GO TO UNIVERSITY FOR NOOO REASON. STUDY STUDY STUDY SO YOU CAN GET A HIGH PAYING JOB TO PLEASE AN UNGRATEFUL WHORE WHO HAS HAD SEX ALREADY MULTIPLE TIMES AND WILL HATE YOUUUUU.

OR EVEN BETTER BE TRAD YOUR WHOLE LIFE, THEN DONNNTTY GET MARRIEDDE. STAY SINGLE EVEN AFTER GRADUATION LIKE MY COUSINS UNCLE WHO ARE MID 20S LATE 20S AND ONE IN HIS MID 30S. WHO ALL GRADUATED AND ARENT FUCKING MARRIED TO A TRAD BITCH
It's so over. Why are boys still expected to be trad husbands and providers, but girls are taught they can be whatever they want, "don't need no man gurrrl yas queen", that they're beautiful and valuable no matter what, that it's okay to be a slut, etc.?
My dad also teaches me this, but he also tells me that I probably will never have a wife at all, because he knows I'm neurodivergent.

I tried explaining to my trad parents. They didn’t care and blamed me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Asian boyos have it rough man, imagine being taught to study all day so you can be a trad husband one day, just for white guys to take your women anyways, and your women are starting to act like sluts. It sucks being Asian in America man. My mom was one of those Asian women who got with a white guy too.

I tried explaining to my trad parents. They didn’t care and blamed me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
They will always blame you no matter what. It's always your fault.

Asian boyos have it rough man, imagine being taught to study all day so you can be a trad husband one day, just for white guys to take your women anyways, and your women are starting to act like sluts. It sucks being Asian in America man. My mom was one of those Asian women who got with a white guy too.
Absolutely brutal but at least you have the race of the one and only ER. And, no homo, he looked fabulous.

The trad mentality is like a torture and a curse placed on many boys from a young age. It’s so fucking sad especially in this day and age it’s like a fucking curse

Absolutely brutal but at least you have the race of the one and only ER. And, no homo, he looked fabulous.
ER was a wasian icon, absolutely magnificent. I'm like him in a lot of way: ND, 5'9, similar weight, wasian, and incelibate. Very cool yk

The trad mentality is like a torture and a curse placed on many boys from a young age. It’s so fucking sad especially in this day and age it’s like a fucking curse
Yeah feminists removed the trad wives from us, and yet society still expects trad husbands. Completely insane. Especially how now women aren't shamed for being sluts but guys are still shamed for being virgins/incelibate. And women aren't shamed for being fat but guys are still shamed for being fat and even skinny and being short. Completly insane ragefuel. It's not wonder you have so many men suiciding and going crazy; society couldn't give less of a fuck about us.

Yeah feminists removed the trad wives from us, and yet society still expects trad husbands. Completely insane. Especially how now women aren't shamed for being sluts but guys are still shamed for being virgins/incelibate. And women aren't shamed for being fat but guys are still shamed for being fat and even skinny and being short. Completly insane ragefuel. It's not wonder you have so many men suiciding and going crazy; society couldn't give less of a fuck about us.
I KNOWW. WHAT THE FUCK DO I FUCKING EO IM GOINGNINSAMENENORMR RKEJF

I KNOWW. WHAT THE FUCK DO I FUCKING EO IM GOINGNINSAMENENORMR RKEJF
Back then being a wageslave was chill because you'd at least get a virgin wife and kids. But now we're expected to be wageslaves while also having no virgin wife and no kids, and they even get rid of the copes we enjoy like how they ruined some videogames and movies and tv shows, and shame us for jerking off, even though that's the very few things we can actually enjoy. It's like society wants us to suffer.

Back then being a wageslave was chill because you'd at least get a virgin wife and kids. But now we're expected to be wageslaves while also having no virgin wife and no kids, and they even get rid of the copes we enjoy like how they ruined some videogames and movies and tv shows, and shame us for jerking off, even though that's the very few things we can actually enjoy. It's like society wants us to suffer.
I started laughing at this from how insane I am. I’m dying soon genuinely. I refuse to live much longer

I started laughing at this from how insane I am. I’m dying soon genuinely. I refuse to live much longer
Incels should either rope or destroy western civilization & the jooze and create a better society. But I doubt a better society is even possible, women and fags will ruin it anyways.

My parents have the same mindset too. If i actually followed their advice, I'd become a betabuxx for a whore

My parents have the same mindset too. If i actually followed their advice, I'd become a betabuxx for a whore
We're better off finding our own hobbies and interests than being a betabuxx for a whore who won't even love you, nor even give you a blowjob. But soyciety instead tells us to man up and provide for bitches who don't care about us

Would you be a wage slave for a virgin wife that stays fit and gives you sex whenever you want and listens to whatever to demand?

We're better off finding our own hobbies and interests than being a betabuxx for a whore who won't even love you, nor even give you a blowjob. But soyciety instead tells us to man up and provide for bitches who don't care about us
Exactly. There's no benefit to be a betabuxx like there was in the past. This bible verse sums it up
“It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.”

If all men thought like this. Shitciety will collapse tomorrow and we can rebuild it. However they don’t. So people like me and you are outcasted and left to die alone

If all men thought like this. Shitciety will collapse tomorrow and we can rebuild it. However they don’t. So people like me and you are outcasted and left to die alone
Yeah, this is why boys were taught the bluepill from a young age, the bluepill and being a trad husband is essential for the continuation of this current western soyciety, and the blackpill is always demonized, because the blackpill is bad for the current western soyciety, especially bad for women, because blackpill is the only pill which shows the nature of foids and teaches people to not be a betabuxx.

because the blackpill is bad for the current western soyciety, especially bad for women, because blackpill is the only pill which shows the nature of foids and teaches people to not be a betabuxx.

Exactly. Foids and normies hate you if you say you are Christian or say some trad views.

JUST BE A REAL MAN AND DEFEND ALL THE FOIDS WHILE PUTTING YOUR OWN LIFE AT RISK , FOIDS WHO DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR LIFE BUT STILL DEFEND THEM FROM THE RAPISTS AND THE CRIMINALS CAUSE THAT'S WHAT'S REAL MEN DO

/s