Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was told that I was ugly by a schoolmate right to my face

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Back in middle school, when I was a lot more naive and not as blackpilled, I was acquaintances with this normie chadlite who was in a year below me. He mogged me to oblivion. We shared similar interests, like video games and card games, and would sometimes chat about them. Note that he already had 2 girlfriends by this time.

During this time I was not as hostile to everyone around me and would maintain a facade of politeness and a sense of cordiality. One day, out of the blue this chadlite came up to me and told me, "You'll never get a girlfriend with a face like yours" and that "you're ugly as fuck".

A guy who I was on friendly terms with and never insulted even once, says that to me :feelsree:. I HATE these fucking normfags who never understand anything about our problems because they all have gfs yet they have the audacity to look down on us. I genuinely want to round them all up and execute them while they kneel before me, begging for their lives.

Saddest part was that he was right all along because I still don't have a girlfriend no matter how hard I try. It just goes to show how you cannot escape truceldom no matter what you do :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I knew a 4th grader that was like 7 feet tall, They called him El Giganto.

Oh and yeah ive been called ugly too, I should have punched them harder.

I was told by roasties straight to my face that I was the ugliest guy they've seen. After that, they started to harass me and call me ugly every time they saw me.

They started throwing shit at me in class, and the teacher wouldn't do shit about it, and I'll always get disgusted looks from them. Shit was brutal throughout high school :cryfeels: , and they were also calling me names and comparing me to animals.

I hate foids because they hated me first, and I didn't do anything to them. My mere existence was upsetting to them.

I was told by roasties straight to my face that I was the ugliest guy they've seen. After that, they started to harass me and call me ugly every time they saw me.

They started throwing shit at me in class, and the teacher wouldn't do shit about it, and I'll always get disgusted looks from them. Shit was brutal throughout high school :cryfeels: , and they were also calling me names and comparing me to animals.

I hate foids because they hated me first, and I didn't do anything to them. My mere existence was upsetting to them.
Brutal brocel

High school is hell on earth for subhuman incels like us.

would you rather he lied to you

Back in middle school, when I was a lot more naive and not as blackpilled, I was acquaintances with this normie chadlite who was in a year below me. He mogged me to oblivion. We shared similar interests, like video games and card games, and would sometimes chat about them. Note that he already had 2 girlfriends by this time.

During this time I was not as hostile to everyone around me and would maintain a facade of politeness and a sense of cordiality. One day, out of the blue this chadlite came up to me and told me, "You'll never get a girlfriend with a face like yours" and that "you're ugly as fuck".

A guy who I was on friendly terms with and never insulted even once, says that to me :feelsree:. I HATE these fucking normfags who never understand anything about our problems because they all have gfs yet they have the audacity to look down on us. I genuinely want to round them all up and execute them while they kneel before me, begging for their lives.

Saddest part was that he was right all along because I still don't have a girlfriend no matter how hard I try. It just goes to show how you cannot escape truceldom no matter what you do :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
Normies lack empathy for anyone who isn't physically attractive.

The transition from people bullying you for being ugly to people ignoring/rejecting you is brutal.

One time, when I was just walking into my school, I passed a group of basic wannabe stacys. Out of no where one just sneers and blurts out "creep". No idea who she was, she didnt know who I was, I walked past her.
This was like 3 years ago and I still remember it. One word. One word and I remember it.
Who the fuck even does that? As much as I want to break her teeth in minecraft if I found out who she was, I'd try my fucking hardest to rise above that animalistic drive and ask why?
I know its kind of Ironic saying it on this site and what I've said in this post but folk have no respect for people these days.

thats nothing compare to a foid calling me ugly. my sisters friend who happen to be my age, we were 10 years old at that time said this straight to my face "ewww your're ugly, gross" after i confessed that i liked her and that sticks to me no matter because she was right all along.

thats nothing compare to a foid calling me ugly. my sisters friend who happen to be my age, we were 10 years old at that time said this straight to my face "ewww your're ugly, gross" after i confessed that i liked her and that sticks to me no matter because she was right all along.
People are the most honest when they are children. That's when you know it really is over when they don't hold back from calling you ugly.