Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was told by a foid that I would make a great husband one day due to my mannerisms...

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I forgot to post this here.

Yet again, I'm not Chad by any means, I've been called ugly to the face and online by multiple foids.

I was waiting in a clothing store with my mom, and I was waiting for a good 45-50 minutes. The young foid at the register (who also went to my university top fucking kek) then told me how surprised she was that I was being calm and collected for waiting for so long, and she said, word for word, "You would make a good husband one day."

I immediately had an out of body experience for about a couple minutes because I felt like I was so insulted. The thing is that she didn't say I would make a good BOYFRIEND, she said I would make a good HUSBAND.

I'm equally pissed off and confused on what this might mean. But I feel like she basically just said I'm not good looking enough to be a boyfriend, and with main consideration towards my mannerisms, regardless of my ugliness, would make me a good husband and betabuxxer.

Ever since this happened, I've been thinking about saving up my allowance money so I can buy a Glock and publicly kill myself with it. I honestly can't believe I was told this straight to my face. I haven't been feeling mentally well since then.

I will kill myself before I ever become some worn out hole's husband.

Edit: Also, regardless of what I think of this subject at hand, I guess you can say this seems to be a signal that I don't have a "visibly toxic aura?" Take that, IncelTears.

Last edited:
By great husband she 100% meant a betabux. whores are being whores

She meant that you would make a great cuck.

You can't escape the blackpill, boyo. By the way, Chad goes to the clothing store with his girlfriend and she pays for everything lol the incel goes with his mom and gets ridiculed by the cashier.

lmao that cashier would've rejected ur advances for sure. She wants u to rot in lonliness in college while she parties and sucks chads cock each night. Then when she's done finding herself and ready to settle down she'll maybe give u a chance after 30 (only if u have a decent career)

Meme gender JFL

lmao that cashier would've rejected ur advances for sure. She wants u to rot in lonliness in college while she parties and sucks chads cock each night. Then when she's done finding herself and ready to settle down she'll maybe give u a chance after 30 (only if u have a decent career)

Meme gender JFL
It has never truly began.
157.jpg

I'd have been like "so long as your not my wife"

Why did u wait 45min for clothes I would have left

Meme gender JFL

My chadlite friend was orbiting this blonde stacey for years. Her parents told her he'd make a good husband. She doesn't even use him for orbiting anymore.

My chadlite friend was orbiting this blonde stacey for years. Her parents told her he'd make a good husband. She doesn't even use him for orbiting anymore.
This happened to a Chadlite? Fucking brutal.

"You'd make a great boyfriend! Just not for me. TeeHee!"

- Every foid, ever

A woman might want to be with you if you are rich, but no sex AND she will fuck chad.
Have fun being cucked!!

A woman might want to be with you if you are rich, but no sex AND she will fuck chad.
Have fun being cucked!!
We were born in the wrong generation boyo. This one is truly the most disgusting.

You are on cucktears OP congrats

A marriage is a much more profound relationship than being a girl's boyfriend:soy:

Having a sexless marriage with an obese roastie who will probably divorce you is what life is really about -- not having sex with a young, attractive woman with no strings attached. Man up, sweaty.

She means you would be great cuck waiting an hour for the (((wife))) to try on all the expensive clothes and kindly get to the cash register to pay for them without any complaints.

A marriage is a much more profound relationship than being a girl's boyfriend:soy:

Having a sexless marriage with an obese roastie who will probably divorce you is what life is really about -- not having sex with a young, attractive woman with no strings attached. Man up, sweaty.
lmao. cucks want everyone to be cucks like themselves

LMAO they're all in shambles over this. They're also saying that I indeed don't have a negative aura.

So why don't I have a girlfriend? Hmmm.... :kys:

LMAO they're all in shambles over this. They're also saying that I indeed don't have a negative aura.

So why don't I have a girlfriend? Hmmm.... :kys:
Your avi is so cute omg

"You are one of the good ones teehee"