Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was tied on a bed on the psyche ward

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
They tied me on a bed for 6 days straight, because i started fights with them fags on the psyche ward.

I will never forget what them fags did to me.

i was attacked with an injection, made unconscious and then i woke up on a bed for 6 days and i could not move.

Last edited:
I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

Exactly.

In 2016, Shannon's group was filled with several autistic boys. Meanwhile, I was the only autistic child for most of my time in group therapy. My group mates, though, were unaware of this because I rarely said anything about myself to them. I stuttered too much and often had to close my eyes for relief. An autistic boy named "George" doted on Shannon's presence and loved her.

View attachment 555484

View attachment 555496

View attachment 555498

Due to my status as an outcast, the "group psychologist" sometimes referred to me as "bud" and always greeted me. Sometimes he had to tell me to join the group because I would hide near the coat rackets and anxiously think of how to integrate with the group peacefully.

View attachment 555485

Original:

View attachment 555495

I was on Seroquel for ASD-related symptoms which the psychiatrists mistook as psychosis. Behavior I now recognize as obsessive-compulsive, "persisting afterimages"(Palinopsia, one of several illnesses I discovered when I searched the Internet in 2012 for answers to my constant floaters and visual sensory problems). I have a yearly phase in which allergies trigger sensory overload, manifesting as constant obsessive thoughts of visually-disturbing distortions of things I've looked at. I have to close my eyes for relief.

Is that even legal? :dafuckfeels:

JFL at the extent they'll go to suffocate subhumans discriminated against in such a manner to make them have to be forced into such hospitals. :society:

WERE THOSE DERANGED QUACKS INJECTING HALOPERIDOL INSIDE YOUR ASS!!!!!!! I HAD IT WITH THESE CUCKS!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Kekistan win

They tied me on a bed for 6 days straight, because i started fights with them fags on the psyche ward.

i was attacked with an injection, made unconscious and then i woke up on a bed for 6 days and i could not move.
I can relate. Not 6 days though. I behaved since I wanted to get out asap. If they ever try to lock me again I am going full REtard

Brutal. Feel sorry for you getting thru this bs. It will only make u stronger.

God damn. Sorry to hear this.

Tbf they are like that with almost all of the patients who are somewhat disobedient. Went to a mental hospital and this girl who I think was sort of cute got put in the padded room. She had autism and didn’t want to be touched ( guess what they did anyways )

Tbf they are like that with almost all of the patients who are somewhat disobedient. Went to a mental hospital and this girl who I think was sort of cute got put in the padded room. She had autism and didn’t want to be touched ( guess what they did anyways )

Oh! Sarah!

Sarah was a blonde girl and thirteen-years of age. She was an "Anxious Girl" who sometimes needed to use the "Sensory Room" to avoid meltdowns in the classroom. This girl's legs would shake incessantly during class time and she often spoke of cutting herself.

Aspie John gradually became comfortable seeing Jacques, Sarah and Joshua daily at school, though it was only Jacques who seemed most likely to become his acquaintance. They'd sit together during water breaks in the school lobby. On one lovely occasion, Aspie John and Jacques partnered together for a class assignment on "Peer Pressure", which went very well for both, though Aspie John was very coy about it.

Sadly, this was offset by bullying A.J received from other Black children in the class. Indeed, several kids were sent to the principal's office for laughing at Aspie John's autistic traits. They would also laugh at him on the school bus.

Sorry for what you went through and thank you for sharing this

Tied to bed for 6 whole days? Ded srs? :giga::giga:

Oh! Sarah!

Following the death of her parents, Young Sarah was raised by her older sister, who often cried over her inability to help Sarah cope with chronic depression and anxiety.

Joshua's family life consisted of arguing with his step-mother. He often disagreed with her opinions.

Jacques came from a single-parent family. On one occasion, he joked about child abuse in the presence of a (regular) teacher and caused his family to undergo a Child Protective Services evaluation.

Aspie John came from a blended family consisting of himself, his mother, and his grandparents.

Never began for psychoticels

Plan your escape

These Devils are hypocrits , so many people would Be considered mental Ward " but since These shitters Put Up a good front and or are Woman , they are free to move in this World.

Personally I’m built different and this could never happen to me.

Interesting to hear how you got yourself in this situation in the first place, maybe next time you can slay any foids who work there.

Personally I’m built different and this could never happen to me.
Charlie Day Reaction GIF

Interesting to hear how you got yourself in this situation in the first place,
Violent behavior
maybe next time you can slay any foids who work there.
Lets Go Yes GIF by Bubble Punk

Charlie Day Reaction GIF

Violent behavior

Lets Go Yes GIF by Bubble Punk
Why would they send you to the wack shack for that? Surely you would just get arrested and sent to some sort of prison or similar, did you bite someones face off or something?

WERE THOSE DERANGED QUACKS INJECTING HALOPERIDOL INSIDE YOUR ASS!!!!!!! I HAD IT WITH THESE CUCKS!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

only in kekistan armed forces

Why would they send you to the wack shack for that? Surely you would just get arrested and sent to some sort of prison or similar, did you bite someones face off or something?
You are asking too much questions, i am not willing to go into details

Just read the post and chill the fuck out, no need to ask so much about details

You are asking too much questions, i am not willing to go into details

Just read the post and chill the fuck out, no need to ask so much about details
I’m chill big wolf, you aren’t as you are lashing out with violent behaviour and then getting victimised because of it, shitting yourself on a bed for 6 days straight.

Nothing wrong with being curious.

Our dear protagonist, Aspie John, enjoys another day during his stint in class when he encounters a new kid: Short Morena.

Short Morena is a depressed, somewhat anxious girl of about fifteen-years of age with bipolar disorder. She has mood swings, chronic migraines and a clear distaste for vain youth, much like Aspie John. He also notices her similar self-harm behaviors. They do not immediately chat, however.

After a month or so, Aspie John develops an attraction to Short Morena, since she is humble, serious and non-flirtatious, something quite different from the behavior/personality of Anxious Jane. The two participate in a gym activity with the Phys. Ed teacher, during which Short Morena grabs Aspie John's hand to help him cross the web used for the activity. He thanks her and the two receive praise from the Phys Ed. teacher for working together. In another gym activity involving sports, she offers advice to Aspie John as he struggles to push a puck with a stick due to his motor coordination problems.

Short Morena begins to greet Aspie John, which he responds to with "Hello". Days go on, and Short Morena asks Aspie John if he wishes to play a game with her, since he sits alone daily and stutters, which he declines. One day, the class prepares to go outside for a walk, which causes Short Morena to speak to Aspie John:

"Shouldn't you get your jacket, Aspie John?"

"Yes, I think I should..."

Short Morena then informs the teacher, and Aspie John gets his coat. It is, after all, a very cold day in March 2016. A day or so later, a new kid joins the class, Unkind Blondie. Unkind Blondie argues with other classroom kids over something fairly meaningless, and is sent to a new classroom as a result. After the argument, Short Morena asks Aspie John:

"Were you bothered by the class argument?"

"No, I was not"

"Okay"

The two enter the school lobby in preparation to leave, and Short Morena asks Aspie John, "Did you have a good day?", which he replies "Yes" to. She then says, "I see your ride outside", and Aspie John leaves.

Gradually, Aspie John becomes deeply attracted to Short Morena and finds himself heavy with anxiety at the thought of seeing her each day. He takes note of her problems as she speaks to the teacher and notes statements such as "I feel like a disgusting bipolar girl". The teachers says "She has a flat affect", which Aspie John is already aware of. He starts to envision himself chatting with her about various different things, even though it pains him since stutters and is too anxious to form a friendship with her.

Soon, Aspie John learns that Short Morena will be moving and transferring to a different school soon, which greatly saddens him. Upon returning to school, he participates in a class game with the other students, a game of Mad-Libs. That day is also Short Morena's last day of school.

As Aspie John starts to relay his answers to the class, Short Morena starts laughing happily at each answer and votes for him when the teacher asks the class which student provided the best answers, which causes him to become very jittery from anxiety yet calm.

As the two students leave class, Short Morena says "Bye, Aspie John" in a kind tone to Aspie John, which causes him to reply with a calm "Ok". He is grateful to have met her, though he knows she views him only as someone to be pitied for his illnesses.

The very next day, however:

"I think Aspie John was extremely hurt when we discussed the behavior of Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. He was covering himself up with a hoodie upon seeing her."

"He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!"

"If Aspie John wanted someone more like him, why didn't he just..."

The other kids in the classroom then start whispering about it and Aspie John overhears them, filling him with shame and embarrassment. He still misses Short Morena. Days before school graduation, Aspie John overhears two teachers discussing him and Anxious Jane:

"So, Anxious Jane is graduating soon"

"No, I think she'll be okay. She has plenty of friends and support"

Upon hearing this, two students sitting in the front row of Aspie John, a boy and a girl, whisper and immediately afterwards say to one another:

"Hi Mulatto Boy" - To an autistic child

"Hi Mulatta Girl"

Aspie John assumes they are laughing at him, as he is already anxious and very depressed on this particular day, given he has ASD-related attachment. He has no actual intention to "reconcile" with Anxious Jane, since she has a clear preference for "high status" White males. When a teacher asks him of his opinion of his time in the classroom, he simply responds with "Ambivalent".

As Aspie John leaves his classroom for the final time, the teacher provides him with copies of each homework sheet he submitted. Aspie John is very grateful and thanks him before leaving, with slightly teary eyes not visible to the teacher.

tales from slums of albania

Lovely similarities. I spent the week of my 22th birthday in a psych ward.

I met a 5'9 White male in the psych ward named "Derek G". He was blonde and pale yet also a very devout Christian; he prayed for me once and we greeted each-other daily. Based on my observations, he was homeless and unsure of his living arrangements post-hospitalization.

I also met an elderly White male named "Michael". He told me about his personal life(Sister and her husband, his sports interests) and asked me if I was hungry because of my slim appearance("Are you hungry? You look thin").

Those events greatly offset the unkindness I received from a nurse.

They closed it for COVID-19, so I wasn't able to spend time with Derek G, the White male who was fairly respectful to me. I was a bit tearful over parting from him, and my White male therapist also.

Shannon Rose Bosanac :fuk: