Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was threatened by a 17 year old

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I still go to school and was threatened there by a 17 year old.
We were discussing banal things and suddenly he said he was going to hit me.
I'm 23 and he's 17.
But he's bigger than me and gets a lot pussy.
He often insults me and spreads rumors about me.
I hate this asshole so much.
he is constantly concerned with his appearance.
He constantly looks at himself in his cell phone camera or in the mirror and check out his nose and hair.
Such a self-absorbed piece of shit.
In sports, he beat me up in dodgeball because he can throw harder and wanted to hit my head.
I'm still in school at 23 because I have Asperger's and it's considered a disability.
So I'm still very behind.
I hate going to school with teenagers.

White feminine boy

Can't you do school online at home?

hit him hard so he will never say shit about you ever again

if he touches you just hit him

even if you know you'll lose, at least you'll fuck his face up

how are you 23 and still in highschool :feelskek:

yeah you can rock him so fucking hard right on the chin so that bastard will get brain damage

Just your typical insecure tough-guy littlefag.
He deserves to get stabbed and burned alive.

Sorry you are in that situation... Genuinely don't know what you could do.
hit him hard so he will never say shit about you ever again
You could hit him, but the bullying will get worse if you don't come out on top... It has to be a sure shot hit.

Best you could do is completely, in the most apathetic way possible, ignore him (they HATE to be ignored) or hit him.

Principals don't give a fuck about bullying, so I doubt you could report him. But you could try.

Isn't online schooling like an option now? Especially when people still think the plandemic was (is) real?

take creepshots of the JBs

Is there an option for you to drop out? I mean hs won't help you in finding a job if you have Asperger's. You need to leave that place and look for some opportunities like working from home.

Bro how tf are you in HS at 23?.

And he cares a lot about his appearance. He already told you how to deal with him.
Protip: don't punch him hard in the face, punch him moderately hard, then follow up with a hard elbow.

Nigga are you like actually retarded?

I'm 23 and he's 17.
He constantly looks at himself in his cell phone camera or in the mirror and check out his nose and hair.
In sports, he beat me up in dodgeball because he can throw harder and wanted to hit my head.
I'm still in school at 23 because I have Asperger's and it's considered a disability.
this user is not 23 years old

I'm 23 and he's 17.
I understand you bro, most teenagers are bitches (i'm at my last year of hs). wish you all the best.

Is there an option for you to drop out? I mean hs won't help you in finding a job if you have Asperger's. You need to leave that place and look for some opportunities like working from home.
I don't want to wageslave in a shitty job.
Life fucked me enough and I want maybe a good job.
Thats why I want to do the school.

Fucking larp you’re not 23 and in HS

how are you 23 and still in highschool :feelskek:
This is a larp to be that fucking retarded you wouldn’t even be on this forum. Plus how the fuck would you not drop out at that point the people you entered HS have already finished college. Who the fuck would actually stay in HS for 9-10 years of their life

This is a larp to be that fucking retarded you wouldn’t even be on this forum. Plus how the fuck would you not drop out at that point the people you entered HS have already finished college. Who the fuck would actually stay in HS for 9-10 years of their life
I'm not so extremely disabled that I couldn't log into the site.
But I have a disabled ID because I have asperger autism.
I'm repeating my school career at 23.

Can't you do school online at home?
Isn't online schooling like an option now? Especially when people still think the plandemic was (is) real?
This retard is polish, online school isn't very popular in Poland, although he should be able to get it easily if he's really autistic and if it's confirmed on paper by a professional. Dunno if there's any greater costs associated with it or if you just get it refunded if you're a sperg
I don't want to wageslave in a shitty job.
Life fucked me enough and I want maybe a good job.
Thats why I want to do the school.
Lol, modern job market is all about connections and networking, which you won't be able to do since you're a retard. Drop out and learn to code or prepare for 40 years of wage slaving.
in Poland you finish college at like 24-25

This retard is polish, online school isn't very popular in Poland, although he should be able to get it easily if he's really autistic and if it's confirmed on paper by a professional. Dunno if there's any greater costs associated with it or if you just get it refunded if you're a sperg

Lol, modern job market is all about connections and networking, which you won't be able to do since you're a retard. Drop out and learn to code or prepare for 40 years of wage slaving.

in Poland you finish college at like 24-25
don't live in poland:smonk::feelsokman:
Drop out and learn to code or prepare for 40 years of wage slaving.
I want to be a professor
pineapple express smoking GIF

Jamming Bob Marley GIF by Universal Music Africa

don't live in poland:smonk::feelsokman:

I want to be a professor
pretty sure you said somewhere you're polish, but yeah i guess that doesn't mean you live in poland

even if you succeed you're gonna be treated like absolute trash lol
false, you finish at 18
how is it false, you finish technikum at like 19-20 and liceum at like 18-19, it's 5 years for the master's degree

pretty sure you said somewhere you're polish, but yeah i guess that doesn't mean you live in poland

even if you succeed you're gonna be treated like absolute trash lol
I want to do a job where I don't have much to do with people.
but it shouldn't be strenuous.
That's why a good degree is important.

i thought they kicked you out once u turned 19 jfl at a 23 year old in hs. im 22 and i would get cancer.