Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was the 15th person to join this forum, ask me anything

What was different back then? What has changed for the worst and why in your opinion?
Back then, the users were a lot more memorable, there were less teenagers (the "no under-18" rule is a welcoming change). I have met some great people on here and I am actually still in touch with at least one of them. He managed to ascend last year and I'm really glad for him, he was really close to roping (he swore to end his life by the end of last year if he still didn't have anyone). Nowadays you also have a loooot of postmaxxers and shitposters which has ruined the overall quality of the forum.

Are u Indian
I'm Pakistani. I have been mistaken for Indian once. And I was also mistaken for Bengali once. A fellow Pakistani once told me I look "Hindustani" which is the Urdu word for "Indian" (he knew I was Pakistani but he's not the person I refer to earlier). Everyone else seems to guess it right.

girls aren’t attracted to me tbh
Personality is unironically an overlooked aspect on here. You can (slightly above) average, but if you're sub-chad and you got a shitty personality (unironically) then yeah, you'll be rotting here as well.

Why do Pakistanis continue inbreeding?

Forums like these (incels.is) are basically echo-chambers.

High IQ lively debates happen here, see:

https://incels.is/threads/8-studies...-compared-to-other-races.422593/#post-9926735

&

https://incels.is/threads/debunking-racepill-studies.444064/

The Blackpill is a science that requires constant evaluation of what many think are "indisputable facts" and plenty of users engage in high IQ debates and share good data points. Unfortunately, there is an element of an echo-chamber here, but it's not a vacuum closed environment and new memes come and go.

Why do you have a late join date? You seem to be pretty knowledgeable on incel culture.
I started lurking in like april/may 2020 but decided not to join due to reasons. I was still bluepilled over a period of time but I guess I finally snapped and decided to join December. So I’m already aware of a lot of the forum’s members, previous members and the drama that has happen. So I have seen you around in the past few years browsing lol.

Personality is unironically an overlooked aspect on here. You can (slightly above) average, but if you're sub-chad and you got a shitty personality (unironically) then yeah, you'll be rotting here as well.
What counts as a "shitty personality"? :feelsjuice:

If you're above average, you can ascend regardless due to the halo effect, even if not with your looksmatch; even if it was true, you wouldn't be an "in"cel at that point. :smonk:

Yep, a lot of users here aren't NTpilled, in fact a lot of Sub-5's are out there in loving relationships and actually getting "the Chad treatment" from their girlfriends if they have a good personality and meet them through warm approaching. Unfortunately it's almost impossible to meet a toilet through warm approach and it's nearly impossible to expand your social network if you're extremely Autistic (like me).

High IQ lively debates happen here, see:

https://incels.is/threads/8-studies...-compared-to-other-races.422593/#post-9926735

&

https://incels.is/threads/debunking-racepill-studies.444064/

The Blackpill is a science that requires constant evaluation of what many think are "indisputable facts" and plenty of users engage in high IQ debates and share good data points. Unfortunately, there is an element of an echo-chamber here, but it's not a vacuum closed environment and new memes come and go.
I just went through the first thread. I'm just gonna focus on one aspect of what the thread/post touches; dick size. I am already aware that dick size is not influenced by race. For some reasons, morons seem to bring up terms like "western average" which just feeds into this false narrative that conflates race with dick size. Personally, I do think blacks have a higher sexual market value since they are able to date women of all races (same thing with whites) but there are some races that just won't do well at all (Indians).

What counts as a "shitty personality"? :feelsjuice:

If you're above average, you can ascend regardless due to the halo effect, even if not with your looksmatch; even if it was true, you wouldn't be an "in"cel at that point. :smonk:
There are different layers of above average. There's slightly above (not good enough), somewhat above average (still not good enough) and htn/chadlite/chad-tier (good enough; personality doesn't matter much, you can get away with more things at this point, but anything sub-htn is not good enough). Also, what counts as a shitty personality: being unfriendly, moody, toxic (gender-neutral term; my brother's wife for instance is insanely toxic but my brother is still with her due to a low self-esteem and men are practically simps, my brother is sadly no exception).

Yep, a lot of users here aren't NTpilled, in fact a lot of Sub-5's are out there in loving relationships and actually getting "the Chad treatment" from their girlfriends if they have a good personality and meet them through warm approaching. Unfortunately it's almost impossible to meet a toilet through warm approach and it's nearly impossible to expand your social network if you're extremely Autistic (like me).
Precisely. You don't need to be gl to get a gf, of course, being gl will help you get a gf but nothing is stopping sub 5s from getting ltbs (low-tier beckies) and even straight-up femcels. Being autistic will hinder your social circle severely but if you can larp as normal, then it's not over (if your face isn't subhuman).

There are different layers of above average. There's slightly above (not good enough), somewhat above average (still not good enough) and htn/chadlite/chad-tier (good enough; personality doesn't matter much, you can get away with more things at this point, but anything sub-htn is not good enough). Also, what counts as a shitty personality: being unfriendly, moody, toxic (gender-neutral term; my brother's wife for instance is insanely toxic but my brother is still with her due to a low self-esteem and men are practically simps, my brother is sadly no exception).
Somewhat above average is definitely enough for you to benefit from the halo effect, you can ascend; I also don't see where this would be plotted on the decile scale, if someone somewhat above average is "sub-HTN". :feelsjuice:

I could’ve joined earlier, I was at work when r/incels went down

I started lurking in like april/may 2020 but decided not to join due to reasons. I was still bluepilled over a period of time but I guess I finally snapped and decided to join December. So I’m already aware of a lot of the forum’s members, previous members and the drama that has happen. So I have seen you around in the past few years browsing lol.
I'm a proponent of the whitepill, I have been blackpilled long enough but I know from personal experience it's better to have a positive mindset over a negative mindset. I remember being depressed due to my subpar looks but now I am unbothered by it; I'm ugly and I fully accept it. No point in looksmaxxing or anything of the sort. And yay, I feel honored.

Somewhat above average is definitely enough for you to benefit from the halo effect, you can ascend; I also don't see where this would be plotted on the decile scale, if someone somewhat above average is "sub-HTN". :feelsjuice:
As you know, anything past ltn is above average; slightly above average is a weak mtn and somewhat above average would be a strong mtn. Being mtn is still not good enough, whether you're on the lower end or higher end of this spectrum. For the looks halo to kick in, you have to be at least htn.

I'm a proponent of the whitepill, I have been blackpilled long enough but I know from personal experience it's better to have a positive mindset over a negative mindset. I remember being depressed due to my subpar looks but now I am unbothered by it; I'm ugly and I fully accept it. No point in looksmaxxing or anything of the sort. And yay, I feel honored.
I only try to be whitepill in some circumstances but I have so many other problems in my life besides getting women that I’m just truly blackpilled. I don’t really have any copes or any skills/talent. I’m also the worst in anything I do so even if I try self improving I’ll still fall short and be significantly worse than average just a little less this time.

I could’ve joined earlier, I was at work when r/incels went down
You are the 161st person to join this forum. I wonder how much earlier you would have been (probably not earlier than me, considering I was a neet at the time (recently became neet again)).

As you know, anything past ltn is above average;
A MTN is supposed to be in the realm of average, though, anything above the middle point of that range is above average; someone somewhat above average would be a HTN... :feelsjuice:

But I agree with you in that you have to offer something if just average to foids, being below average then meaning either you're only betabuxxing sub 4s or you're basically doomed as a truecel. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I only try to be whitepill in some circumstances but I have so many other problems in my life besides getting women that I’m just truly blackpilled. I don’t really have any copes or any skills/talent. I’m also the worst in anything I do so even if I try self improving I’ll still fall short and be significantly worse than average just a little less this time.
I get where you're coming from. My lack of success with women isn't my only problem: I'm poor (I literally have $1,09 in my bank only), I don't even have a degree and I'm already in my mid-twenties. This is unheard of. Everyone else I know at least has a degree (or is close to getting it), money and sometimes; a partner (like in the case of my brother; but his wife is a ltb (mtb with fake-up) and massively toxic).

A MTN is supposed to be in the realm of average, though, anything above the middle point of that range is above average; someone somewhat above average would be a HTN... :feelsjuice:

But I agree with you in that you have to offer something if below above average to foids, being below average then meaning either you're only betabuxxing sub 4s or you're basically doomed as a truecel. :feelsclown:
I'm actually a strict rater, what people consider htn I consider mtn, what people consider chadlite I consider htn, so that's probably where the confusion arises from. Yeah, I'm doomed as a truecel. I got absolutely NOTHING to offer. I'm broke, I got no degree, NOTHING.

I get where you're coming from. My lack of success with women isn't my only problem: I'm poor (I literally have $1,09 in my bank only), I don't even have a degree and I'm already in my mid-twenties. This is unheard of. Everyone else I know at least has a degree (or is close to getting it), money and sometimes; a partner (like in the case of my brother; but his wife is a ltb (mtb with fake-up) and massively toxic).
yea I’m only 18 and still a senior in HS, but yea I have a multitude of problems. My lack of success with women wouldn’t even be an issue with me if I had other copes or other things I was good at. I feel most of us are like this as well. It’s just that having a woman would help us cope because others in our situation or worse are able to get a girlfriend. Thats why I hate seeing a 0.7 gpa weed addicted faggot almost as skinny as me with a beanie having a girlfriend. Also F for your brother that’s also a thing I fear I don’t know if I could handle having a girl friend regardless I still have to go through the basic steps.

ben je een nikker?

Kek honestly I don’t care. This game is retarded and i don’t wanna be a part of it. Takes way too much work for the shitty results

I arrived just 10 days after you, and I'm not even in the top 1.500 in terms of account age.

If you’re 15th person to ever join the forum why are you still saying bluepilled garbage such as saying height as cope?

No one cares 2nd 3rd 15th ...