Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was the 15th person to join this forum, ask me anything

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I knew about this forum's existence because I was there before it was created. Ask me anything!

i was the 1st

remember when you were in top 5 posters tbh you fell behind due to new postmaxxers

You're on looksmax right? How have you not given up after 5 years
Correct, I'm a moderator on there. I've been copemaxxing non-stop, otherwise I would have roped.

Why do you love Gengar?
Ever since I was a kid, I always thought he was cool, plus I love the color purple. The Gengar in my profile picture is Shiny Gengar.

Does your wife cook good food

Im not going to shit on someone for looksmaxxing if you are KHHV then its likely hopeless i tried myself years ago but as a KHHV at 29 its safe to say its completly over for me so I gave up several years ago.

There’s a few other November 2017s but yea you come from Reddit r/Incels or r/braincels

Favorite pokemon (besides Gengar)?

Im not going to shit on someone for looksmaxxing if you are KHHV then its likely hopeless i tried myself years ago but as a KHHV at 29 its safe to say its completly over for me so I gave up several years ago.
Yeah, I'm a KHHV in his mid-20s. I don't even looksmax, I got a full-on unibrow. The only thing I do is shave off my beard because I like it better that way. I had times where I beardmaxxed but I looked like your stereotypical 9/11 plane hijacker. Plus my beard genetics are top-tier, the hairs keep stabbing my skin.

Have you come any further to ascension since joining this forum? Which posts here have improved your life / your looksmaxxing journey the most? (You don't have to link the posts, just what you recall that helped you).

There’s a few other November 2017s but yea you come from Reddit r/Incels or r/braincels
Yeah, they all joined later than me. I came from r/incels, 2018/2019cels came from r/braincels.

Yeah, they all joined later than me. I came from r/incels, 2018/2019cels came from r/braincels.
I c. Was r/Incels up before the Elliot Rodger shooting? I should check the archives again but we’re you in the incel community before ER’s shooting in 2014.

Have you come any further to ascension since joining this forum?
Sadly, no. I'm exactly where I was since joining this forum. Knowing I am subhuman as it stands (unless I opt for rhinoplasty, which I refuse), I don't think there's any point in looksmaxxing. If I had a normal base, however, I'd definitely softmaxx to the best of my abilities so I could ascend. But as a subhuman, all is moot.
Which posts here have improved your life / your looksmaxxing journey the most? (You don't have to link the posts, just what you recall that helped you).
No posts have really helped me, really. Forums like these (incels.is) are basically echo-chambers. If you want to improve, I suggest going over to .org, if you can stand the braggers on there.

I c. Was r/Incels up before the Elliot Rodger shooting? I should check the archives again but we’re you in the incel community before ER’s shooting in 2014.
r/incels was up after the Elliot Rodger shooting. There was a forum called PUAhate which Elliot Rodger posted on. I actually stumbled upon the forum in the early 2010s but I didn't join because I was in a (I know, I know...) PUA phase and it didn't cater to my interests (I saw anti-PUA posts there) so I just bounched. I joined the incel community in 2017. I first joined lookism after finding r/incels and later when r/incels what shut down, I joined incels.me (as it was called back then).

I came from incels but tbh reddit (not the cuckmods of course) is better software so I went to braincels. Only when it closed did I come here.

Braincels was actually better than incels. We lost a lot of really great memes. I'm still looking for the one with the "inkwell" as a literal sad well of ink. It was so inexplicably funny.
I liked reddit because it used the Verdana font. I used to post on r/incels using the same username here (except it was longer, it had 21 Es rather than 9 Es). I didn't like r/braincels as much but I did post sometimes there. I hope you find that maymay you're looking for, make sure to share it with us when you do.

r/incels was up after the Elliot Rodger shooting. There was a forum called PUAhate which Elliot Rodger posted on. I actually stumbled upon the forum in the early 2010s but I didn't join because I was in a (I know, I know...) PUA phase and it didn't cater to my interests (I saw anti-PUA posts there) so I just bounched. I joined the incel community in 2017. I first joined lookism after finding r/incels and later when r/incels what shut down, I joined incels.me (as it was called back then).
Ah I c. Yea I’m aware ER was in the PUAHATE forum pretty much where most of our incel culture originates. There was some forums prior to that even going by the name incel but they didn’t really have the culture that we had. People ofc were redpilled about looks online even back in the early-mid 2000s. But i think it was PUAHATE that really sprung up the incel culture

Rotom and Porygon because i'm a weird nerd.
I have never heard of Rotom, but I know about Porygon (not by name, I had to google it). When was Rotom introduced?

I have never heard of Rotom, but I know about Porygon (not by name, I had to google it). When was Rotom introduced?
Pokèmon Diamond and Pearl (2006)

Ah I c. Yea I’m aware ER was in the PUAHATE forum pretty much where most of our incel culture originates. There was some forums prior to that even going by the name incel but they didn’t really have the culture that we had. People ofc were redpilled about looks online even back in the early-mid 2000s. But i think it was PUAHATE that really sprung up the incel culture
Yeah, I'd say PUAhate ended up attracting a decent userbase due to PUA being all the rage, so it was easier to come across such a forum. However, if it were to still exist to this day, I doubt people would stumble upon that forum since PUA has become irrelevant. That, and in this day and age, forums are pretty much obsolete, nobody but nerds use forums (ok, a little bit of an exaggeration but by far most people stick to social media a la TikTok, Twitter, et cetera).

Pokèmon Diamond and Pearl (2006)
No way. I used to play Pokemon Crystal (and before that, Pokemon Yellow). There's so many new games out there that I haven't played, mainly because I am not really into playing video games.

Yeah, I'd say PUAhate ended up attracting a decent userbase due to PUA being all the rage, so it was easier to come across such a forum. However, if it were to still exist to this day, I doubt people would stumble upon that forum since PUA has become irrelevant. That, and in this day and age, forums are pretty much obsolete, nobody but nerds use forums (ok, a little bit of an exaggeration but by far most people stick to social media a la TikTok, Twitter, et cetera).
Yup.