Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was such a bluepilled cuck

manletwithouthope

manletwithouthope

Greycel
Just a few years ago I was a massive bluepilled cuck. I believed:

- that men are more shallow than women (fucking lol) 

- that women care more about personality than men and that if you are decent and nice guy you will find the "right" girl for you

- that women are more harshly judged because of their appearance than men

I wish I could go back in time and punch myself in the face for being so fucking stupid. It would have spared me much suffering and pain.

I guess most of us have believed these kinds of things in the past. 

I think a lot of misogyny (at least of my misogyny) stems from the fact that you're fed all these fucking lies about women and when you then find out how they really are, you get angry. And when you THEN find out how fucking hard it is to even talk about this, how women FORCE you to LIE, how they destroy the whole concept of truth because women's feelings > truth, you get even more angry. 

I think if young men were told the truth about women or if it were at least acceptable to speak truth to power, there would be less misogyny. But women are pushing us in the corner like wounded animals. And every once in a while, on of these wounded animals just doesn't know what to do other than to wildly lash out. :(

Same here, I used to possess the same beliefs you did. It happens to the best of us.

We all were at some point, memetic preprogramming from childhood and forward are to blame, books, movies, cartoons, our own parents, all to blame.

How did you go from bluepill to blackpill?