Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was standing behind a girl and saw her Snapchat on her phone and holy shit do many guys

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Fucking brutal. Even chad lites get Friendzoned holy fuck I can’t deal with life man holy fuck this shit brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's over for snapchatcels.

Ive only talked to like 3 people on Snapchat, 2 guys and 1 girl

it was almost 2 years ago too
Rarely use it to talk to anyone. I just shitpost in my story once in a while.

I downloaded and deleted after a couple months cause it was useless
I know, it's stupid zoomer shit just like TikTok.

We live in end times. Technology will change everything

I never really saw why snapchat was so popular, we already had multiple apps with messaging. Also tik tok is an example of a brutal blackpill
Because zoomers, man. I'm probably an outlier in my generation that I don't get the trends that they follow.
I don’t use it at all, absolute braindead social media
I know it's not good for my mental health, It's pure ragefuel. Sometimes I see clips of former female classmates and I'm like damn these bitches are now fully grown and showing off their nice bodies, but then I realize they're whoring themselves our for Chad while I sit here LDAR and a virgin. All the while when I saw them when I was in middle school back when I was bluepilled I thought foids were innocent and never whored around.

I was wrong when I became blackpilled. Some of these foids even have OnlyFans now where they suck Tyrone's dick. It's brutal, man. Really fucked up. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Because zoomers, man. I'm probably an outlier in my generation that I don't get the trends that they follow.

I know, and it's ragefuel too. Sometimes I see clips of former female classmates and I'm like damn these bitches are fully grown and have nice bodies now, but then I realize they're whoring themselves our for Chad while I sit here LDAR. All the while when I saw them when I was in middle school back when I was bluepilled I thought foids were innocent and never whored around.

I was wrong when I became blackpilled. Some of these foids even have OnlyFans now where they suck Tyrone's dick. It's brutal, man. Really fucked up. :cryfeels:
Rage fuel man